Chapter 20

Naruto's view

So it's been a week since the exams, but this is going to be my last week here. I already told gramps, and he was about to refuse until I said I would be spying on him. It became my anbu mission, a very dangerous one, like Itachi except with Orochimaru. I was pulled out of my thoughts when Sasuke hugged me.

"Hey Sasu how ya doin?" I asked him, and he replied, "Hn, tired but happy that I'm with you." that stung a bit since I won't be here much longer. "Well I'll take you out to eat then we can sleep how's that sound?" "Hn, good with me Naru."

We left to the dango shop, then we went back home. It was funny while we were there, Anko tried to steal my dango, but failed miserably.

We are also slightly drunk, no were completely drunk and at my house. Somehow we got there without trouble, and I don't remember how we got here. Sasuke and I are kissing, then it got heated. Clothes were being thrown across the room, and I was under Sasuke. Sasuke mumbled, "This is going to hurt a bit." He thrusted his finger inside of my hole, and it hurt slightly. Then the second-third, and he kept thrusting till I was ready. He was kissing me to distract me from the pain.

He then pulled them out, and I whimpered from the loss and I saw him smirk. I whispered, "Bastard." Sasuke put his member against my hole and looked at me to see if I was ready and I nodded. He then thrusted inside me, and it hurt more than the fingers, but I hot used to it and nodded to Sasuke to continue.

*timeskip*

I woke up and had a hangover, but I noticed I was naked and had cum. The one word that came out of my mouth, "Shit" Sasuke woke up and his eyes widened when he noticed we were both naked. "Well Sasuke looks like you'll have to take care of me till I can walk again." I smiled sweetly and he was sweating bullets.

We showered and of course he made breakfast, but the thing is I'm worried if I get pregnant*which she does*.

"Hn, do you want to watch a movie and cuddle since we don't have a team meeting today." Sasuke asked and I see a blush on his face. "Yeah that'd be nice." I replied, but on the inside I only have a few days left.

*timeskip 3 days leaving*

I'm leaving today to Orochimaru and I found out I am pregnant. Part of me wants to leave a note telling Sasuke and the mission, but I don't want him to panic and look for me and take my place. Why does love have to be so difficult?

I went to jiji and told him, and he said he will tell Sasuke once I'm gone, so at least he won't panic.... much.

Back at my apartment and looked at a photo of Sasuke and me, happy for once in my life. I really do hope he won't find someone else, but I'm leaving him for a long time.

Kit Yeah Kura It will be fine and besides if the bastard leaves you I will take his place Thanks Kura No problem Kit just looking out for you That means a lot to me I know Kit I know

I left the village right after my and Kurama's conversation ended.

Sasuke's view

I went looking for Naru, but I can't find her. So I went to the Hokage's office to ask him if he seen Naru, but when I went in there he was crying.

"Hokage, where's Naruto?" I asked him hoping he will answer me. When he looked me in the eyes with pity, I thought she died. "She's on a mission..." "How long?" "To Orochimaru and she's pregnant with your child." When he said that I thought my world ended then he said, "She also told me to tell you to wait for her to return with yours and her child, until then please be safe and I'll make sure to be safe. I'm doing this because if I hadn't you would be in my place and not know of the child. If I return and you are with someone else, I'll respect that and not interrupt your relationship.' that's all."

I left the tower sad, but happy because of the child and knew if I was in her place I wouldn't have known. Naru I won't go out with anyone I'll wait for you both to return, until then be safe. I went home to sleep off my sadness.

Ok so Sasuke is 14 + Naruto is 14, because I read one of the comments and just wanted to clarify they aren't around 10 or something. I plan on making it 3 years like the anime and they'll be 17 by then and the child 3. I hope you guys enjoy the Chapter and please comment.