Chapter 5

Naruto view

Why is he smirking?! Does he know what he's doing to me?! If he does does this mean he likes me or is he teasing me? He then says, "Hn, you're face is red like a tomatoe." I blush even more, "Well yeah, look what you're doing to me you asshole. Now let go, we have a mission to get to." but he didn't budge. Instead he leaned in closer till our lips were brushing against each other. "If you don't want to kiss me then avoid it. If not well you know very well what will happen." I then blushed even more if it's possible.

I then wondered why's my heart pounding so fast do I like the teme. If so, well I love him well I'll test it out to see if I'm in love with him. He then put his lips on mine. I then melted into the kiss, and started to squarm a bit. My stomach felt like butterflys are flying every where. I then knew I'm in love with the teme.

He licked my bottom lip for entrance. I granted it to him, and he released my arms so I can wrap them around his neck. He tounge went every where in my mouth, and I moaned. He then pressed himself against me, and I felt that he was hard. The only way to get rid of it is to masterbate, sex, or cold water. I don't think I'm ready for that and I can tell he isn't either so I don't have to worry being raped.

After a few minutes, we had to pull away for air. We looked each other in the eye, then he asked me "Will you be my girlfriend." "Yep, I will be your girlfriend and you'll be my boyfriend." At this we both smiled, I just realized he smiled. I then smirked really evilly and said, "I got black mail on you~." in a creepy voice. He paled and said, "Hn, how so?" he sounded scared.

"You smiled~"that time lovingly said instead of creepy. "Hn, is that so then I'll smile more often for you only." "Better, cause you don't I won't kiss you." I said while making a cute pouting face with a blush across my whiskered cheeks. "Hn, we better get going to the team meeting." "I'll shunshin us their."

Grabbed his hand, and now we're at the front gates with a pissed off looking Sakura. "WHY ARE YOU TOUCHING MY SASUKE-KUN" before Sasuke could say anything I spoke "Cause he's my boyfriend got a problem?" "YEAH HE'S MINE YOU BITCH!!!" before she touched me I was behind her and twisted her arm, not breaking it saddly but enough where she couldn't move. "LET GO OF ME YO...." I just knocked her out then gagged her. Then I wondered if I summoned shadow clones and acted like she was kiddnapped how would she react.

Sasuke's view

After Naru-chan knocked her out it was peaceful finally, and Tazuna looks happy to. When I looked back at Naruto it seems like she is planning something.

Naruto's view

"Hey Sasuke I have a plan." he seemed to be listening "Hn". "I summon shadow clones and transform them into someone else and see how she would react." me and my mischievous foxy grin with a gleam in my eyes. "Hn, not bad plan dobe." "Exactly teme."

Then poof their's Kakashi-sensie. "Let's go... what happened to Sakura?" "She got annoying" was mine and Sasuke's answer together. "Well anyways lets go." he said while taking it off and summoned a dog to carry her.

I know it's short but I need to food cause it's right next to me. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter!!!