Chapter 10

*You know what it will stay as Naruto's view*

Naruto's view

The next day, I woke up made some breakfast for everyone. Hm, wonder if we leave Sakura here and take everyone else. Why I'm so evil?, ask my parents mostly mom. Kakashi then came down stairs and ate the breakfast I made. Then Sasuke and Tazuna came down, but Tazuna didn't eat breakfast. After they were done, I left a shadow clone to watch the house and Sakura a little.

We got to the bridge and everyone was knocked out. That's to be expected since Zabuza is here to kill Tazuna, so I created another shadow clone to watch Tazuna. We knew he'll come out soon, but I'm starting to get anoid waiting for them to come out of the fog. Just then they finally came out. I was about to knock them out instantly, but Sasuke stopped me with a look that said 'I want to try and do something.' So I just nodded my head and sat down.

"Well Haku it looks like blondie won't be battling this time." he replied smirking. "Yes Zabuza it seems so because that little boy wanted to fight." "Then remember Haku don't go easy on the kid." "Yes Zabuza."

Sasuke and Zabuza then started to fight and Kakashi and Zabuza started to. So me and Tazuna are just sitting here and then my clone I left at the house popped. I got the memory back and looked at it and smirked. So I was right about leaving a clone their and Sakura got beaten to, hehe they thought she was a monster because she didn't take a bath.

"So kit anything interesting going on?" besides that I want to kill right now no "Wow kit you are reeking to kill right now." because I haven't killed since I had to put up this stupid mask "I wonder when we get back will he send you on a mission?" don't know, but I hope so "I wonder if you get to kill on this mission?" at this I smirked and replied I hope so cause if I don't their will be hell to pay "Well I'm going to sleep."

When I started to look around, Sasuke was surrounded by ice and Kakashi put dogs on Zabuza. So I will now go and help Sasuke before he dies cause he and I promised to rebuild our clans. I got inside without them noticing and grabbed Sasuke and he got scared, but when he realized it was me. He was blushing really hard and I looked at him and smirked. I got him out really quickly because he's going to pass out soon. I turn to Haku and got him out of the ice and went to Kakashi stopped him before he killed Zabuza. He looked at me like I was going to betray the village, but I pointed to little midget Gato. When Zabuza saw who I was pointing to he had a lot of KI but I had a whole lot more of it, but to lazy to let it lose.

"What are you doing I'm paying you to kill these weak ninjas and your getting killed. Well I wasn't going to pay you anyways and kill you. Men get the girls, but leave me the blonde one me and her are going to have fun soon." I felt really disgusted and then I felt Sasuke's chakura flickered. So I looked at him and his Sharigan awakened, ya. I looked at Gato and before anyone can stop me I was already in front of him. Everyone's eyes widened, I took out my sword then one of Gato's men yelled, "It's the Bloody-Kitsune run for your lives!!!" I just cut his head off then the rest of them without getting a drop of blood on me and killing everyone. Just as I turned around I see Inari with banshee and they looked shocked to see me in the middle. Inari came running down and yelled, "Naru-nee-chan did it!!!" he hugged me and I hugged him.

Came back with Inari in my arms, Sasuke then said, "Wow never knew you could move that fast." I just started laughing and he did to. We went back to Tazunas house after I burned Gato's men and him away.

Sorry it took so long to publish and last week of school!!!! I'm so excited but I'll miss my friends, which is the down fall. Hope you enjoy reading this Chapter and please comment!!!