Chapter 7

Naruto's view

After we hit the ground and looked up.....I see a cow man in front of me. OMG A COW MAN!!! "Hi mister cow man. You know you're facing the wrong way right?" I said/asked. Cow man turned around glaring at me and said "I'm going to kill u, u brat. Also I'm going to kill you bridge builder." Sasuke started glaring at him for saying he's going to kill me, also Kakashi sensei. Oh I wonder, did he ask his crush out yet? I'll ask when we're safe because I think he could 'kill' us. Haha I forgot to laugh out loud. I'm looking at him like he's stupid. "Zabuza, one of the seven swords man, and also man slaughtered an entire genin team to pass as one." I said while looking at him. I then sense another chakra signature and smirk. He might think its for him, but its not. "Wow brat you did your research." "Hm, no actually I just read it in the bingo book right here," lifts up the bingo book and everyone face plants to the ground.

No one's view

Everyone except Naruto thinking, 'WTH!!! SHE READ IT OUT OF A BOOK!!!' Their looking at her like she's crazy.

Naruto's view

I just looked at them with a 'what' expression. "Don't worry kit, there just sleeping with their eyes opened." I look at Kurama like he's crazy, you know there probably waiting for flies to go into their mouth for food and proteins. Who knows? "You are probably right kit and you should probably get them out of their shocked state or there jaws will stay like that. Also I'm going back to sleep." I swear you are to lazy for your own good.

After my lovely chat with Kura-nii-...smirks evilly Kura-nee-chan. Hehehe, I can't wait to tell him his new nick name I gave him. "So are you guys going to stand their all day or can I just go and take the bridge builder home?" They snapped out of it fast and from the looks of it, it looked like they twisted their necks and will be painful in the morning.

"So I decided I'll just kill all of you instead of the two of you." Zabuza said. Wow he really just thought of that now didn't he. Just then the fog covered every where and the cute little genin are scared because of him. Evilly smirked, I get to kiss Sasuke to get him out of his trance. Also that means Sakura to then cause she'll just start glaring at me for touching, 'her Sasuke-kun', but whatever.

I grab Sasuke and smack my lips on his and he turned pink. The only thing that popped in my head was cute, cause he has a almost visible pink blush on his face, but you can still see it. When I let go of him, Sakura just plain out looked pissed. Oh well, so I looked back at him and said "don't pay attention to the KI he's spilling ok?" He looks at me blushing like crazy right before he said anything... Zabuza was behind us and I used my kunai to block his sword. Then Kakashi appeared and started to fight him. I just sat down to enjoy the show sense....well I'm bored so this will be entertainment.

When they were fighting Sasuke sat right beside me and we started watching. Then I decided a bet, "Hey Sasuke?" "Hn?" "Do you want to make a bet, whoever guesses who will win do whatever me or you want for a week when we're back in Leaf Village?" "Hn, sounds fun lets do it. Girls go first." "I bet Zabuza will win." "Hn, then I will pick Kakashi-sensei."

Who will win the bet? So, I hope you guys are enjoying this book and sorry I wasn't publishing for a while but I'm so happy we only 2 more weeks of school, but I will miss my friends. Well please comment and enjoy reading whatever will be published in the future!!!