Chapter 1

Naruto's view

Inside my dream, I had a feeling something is going to happen because there was a strange girl. So I decided to follow her, and she had a strange justu. Like I don't know, I was waiting to see what will happen, but I had to wake up and go to a team meeting.

*beep*beep*beep*be-slam

Crap now i have to get a knew alarm clock. Then I sensed someone at my window I quickly turned and no ones their. I knew to keep my guard up.*sigh*Going to have to listen to an annoying banshee, aka Sakura Haruno. I created a mask so no one will know the real me and the only people who do is the third hokage.

I mean it's better the villagers know I'm stupid rather than smart. I got dressed with my bindings on my chest, if your wondering I'm a girl. I ate quickly than ran out the house on my way their the villagers started glaring and saying monster and stuff like that. I just ignored them and kept going. Once I'm their I hear Sakura, "Sasuke-kun will u go out with me!!!" My ears are practically bleeding. Sasuke, "No" in a cold voice.

Sakura's view

It's always Naruto's fault that i can't have my Sasuke-kun. I turn around and, "Naruto this is all you-" realizes he's not their and so does Sasuke. "You know you should stop blaming people even though it's never their fault you keep getting rejected." Naruto said from the tree above the bridge.

Sasuke's view

So that's where Naruto's at, but I don't understand is why he didn't ask her out. I always think he's wearing a mask or something like how I'm hiding my emotions right now. "Of couse it's your fault that I never get my Sasuke-kun!!!" then Sakura tries to hit Naruto, but this time she hit Kakashi-sensei in the head. All of our eyes widened at that.

Naruto's view

Of course I switched places with Kakashi because he never scolds her for hitting me in the head for no reason. So why not teach him a lesson and start by telling them that you should stop abusing your team mates but then that'll rise suspicion oh well to late now but who cares I'm tired of being hit.

"You really need to stop hitting people in the head for no reason and you*points at Kakashi*should tell her not to abuse team mates. Seriously I'm tired of being hit in the head for no reason." They just kept staring at me until I said, "Can we go get our mission now" and their out of their trance. "Naruto-baka stop trying to act cool like Sasuke-kun." from the annoying banshee.

You know what if we get a C-rank today in the hokages tower today I'll show them that I'm a girl. Ha never thought about this till now seeing their reactions because I took baths with apparently 'Sakura's- Sasuke-kun'. We got to the tower and the hokage started naming the mission cause he looked me in the eye and nodded, "You will be getting a C-rank mission-"got interrupted by Iruka, "their only genins and fresh ones from last month!!!"

Until I interrupted everyone, "I'm dropping my mask." This got everyones attention. "You sure Naruto that you want to show your team mates?" asked the hokage. "Yeah I want to see their reactions I bet it will be a good show for a little bit." the hokage nodded in agreement.