Chapter 8

Naruto's view

Can't wait to see who wins. "Wow kit never thought you and the Uchiha will make a bet this will be fun...going back to sleep." Kurama said. I'm just going to ignore him. So we waited until, you would not believe it.....I won the bet hahaha. I turned to Sasuke and said, "When we go back to Konoha you shall be my slave~" saying it sweetly and smirking evilly. Sasuke turned pale the none the less we have to get him out of that water ball.

I got up and Sasuke grabbed me with a look that said 'where are you going?' I gave him 'are you numb' look. When I turned back, Zabuza made a water clone. I then did the same thing and replaced it with myself without them noticing about it. I then was right behind him using the Shunshin no justu. Right when my clone popped, they were shocked that it was a water clone. I lifted my kunai at his neck and said, "You left your back unprotected and you shall die by Bloody-Kitsune." I whispered in his ear evilly and I smirked when he turned pale.

He went to attack me I grabbed his arm and threw him. Kakashi got out of the ball of water. I sensed the partner that Zabuza has, but I ignored it and then placed a genjustu in my area, "GENJUSTU!!!" I yelled out with my rennigan out. Kakashi, Sasuke, and Sakura looked at me shocked because the only one who had the rennigan was the Sage of Six Paths. I walked over to Zabuza and knocked him out cold and Shunshined behind his partner and knocked him/her out.

I came back and dropped him/her right beside Zabuza and tied them up with a rope I got out of no where. Kakashi came up with Sakura with the looks 'your going have to 'explain' to us' look more like 'demand' look. "Tazuna where's your house at." "Just follow me kid and you're an amazing ninja, I'll give you that." he said while smiling and I smiled bright at him because of the compliment I usually don't get.

When we arrived at Tazuna's house, I felt like I've been here before? Weird, but I still went in...wait scratch that. I quickly turned around and tied the two prisoners to a tree, then I made a seal hoping it works. The seal is meant for prisoners stay near me so they can't wonder off. I'm so evil and good, I wonder if I'll end up n hell or heaven...oh well we'll figure it out when I get there. I got back inside and there's.....TSUNAMI!!! I ran right into her wrapping my arms, legs, and kissed her on then cheek saying, "TSUNAMI-NEE-CHAN!!!!" she looked at me shocked and widened her eyes and yelled, "NARU-NEE-CHAN!!!" while everyone looked confused, but we ignore them I told her my story of my life. She looked pissed, but happy that I found someone and she asked me what he looks like. I pointed behind her saying, "That's my boyfriend, Sasuke." she looks at him and a deadly aura surounds her scaring all of us including me since I was beside her. Just as she was about to say something Inari comes in and saw me and squished the life out of me, and yet again the same people gave me questionly looks. I also already told them I was in anbu!!!

Then I helped with dinner we ate and went to bed. Well first we showered, we got to mine and his room theirs a note from Kakashi saying don't do anything naughty and we both boiled in anger. Sasuke and I agreed to murder him in the morning. We got in the same bed together, Sasuke was playing with my hair then asked, "Your never going to leave me right?" "That depends, I could die in battle since Sakura is to weak to protect herself, but don't worry I promise I won't leave you. Also if I do, kill me yourself." I said looking him straight in the eyes and he nodded. "I love you Sasuke." I whispered, but he heard me and smiled softly and said, "Night Naru and I love you to." then we both drifted off to sleep.

So how do you guys like it so far and I'm just going with this off the back of my head, basically guessing but whatever. Please comment on how you like it and enjoy reading this chapter and the others.