Chapter 14

Naruto's view

It's the day of exams, so I decided to dress in

Sasuke looked at me and I seen blood coming out of his nose

Sasuke looked at me and I seen blood coming out of his nose. He quickly left to go clean himself up. After he was done, we left together to go to the ninja exams. We waited on Sakura and hoping she shows up because if she doesn't then we can't participate in the ninja exams.

After 10 mins. of waiting for her, she finally shows up, thankfully. We went in together with me in the middle, Sasuke on my right, and Sakura on my left. We're on the second floor and their's a genjustu to weed out the weaklings, so I grabbed my team and we continued on. Then we got to the third floor, and theirs Kakashi to greet us fair well and don't die look, but Sakura doesn't know and I can tell Sasuke can.

"Hello my cute little genins and sadly I won't be able to see Naruto taking her mask off in their cause it would be funny to watch. Anyways good luck, and if Sakura haven't showed up you two wouldn't be able to take the exams." said Kakashi-sensei. We went in and their was a lot of killing intent pointed at us, and it got me excited to spill my killing intent, but not all of it sadly. They looked away scared of me now, and then dog breathe yelled, "Well if it isn't the dead-last." Seriously he's so annoying, then Ino seen my boyfriend and yelled, "Sasuke-kun!!!" she tried to get on him, but I blocked her way and started glaring. Everyone was shocked and before she could say anything, Sasuke said, "Naruto take off your henge." When he said that everyone looked at me and I nodded. I took off my henge and everyone was shocked that I was a girl.

I then said, "Ino mind keeping your arms off my boyfriend or I'll cut them off and yes this id a warning." That's when dog-breathe said something, "Your a girl!!!" Oh my gosh I feel like my ears are bleeding. That's when a guy with silver hair came over here, and he smelled like a snake. I smirked mentally instead of physically or he would be alerted.

"Can you guys keep it down, theirs some people that would kill you in this room since your just rookies." he pointed at them. We looked over their and then I spilled some of my killing intent at them and they looked away. Even the rookies over here, except Sasuke felt scared, but then the silver haired guy got his composer back. "I got these cards that contain information." Sasuke named off some names and before he could say a word since I knew some information got stolen. I put my chains around him and drained all of his chakura. That's when the rookie's except Sasuke yelled, "What are you doing he was just helping us out." Sasuke knew since I told him some of our information got stolen. I waited then Ibiki appeared and got some anbu to take him so he could get information out of him later, and I put a sealing chakura on him so he can't escape.

The first exam went on and on the tenth question, I had to do something or Sakura will raise her hand. So I raised mine and slammed it down and said, "You can act all tough, but you aren't going to scare me off and I don't care if I get stuck as a genin for the rest of my life!" Sasuke understood what I was trying to do because our teammate needed some courage. Also from the looks of it I encouraged everyone else. "You all pass." Ibiki said. "What?!" came from some people. "The tenth question was to see even though you go through torture you will stay." I replied calmly. They understood real quick and nodded.

How do you guys like it so far and sorry again if it's short. Well enjoy the Chapter!!!