Chapter 12

Naruto's view

It's been a week and Sasuke isn't my slave anymore sadly, but we did grow closer together. Now that I think about it tomorrow is the Chunin Exams. I hope Kakashi puts us in it cuss it feels like I'm going to need to be their. At least that's what my instinct says. Well better get to the team meeting before I'm late, not.

By the time I got their, Sakura says/screams, "You're late Naruto-Baka!!!" "Shut up before I cut your vocal cords out." She looked scared when I said that and immediately shut up, ya. Sasuke then showed up and before Sakura puts her slimy hands on my boyfriend, yeah I know I get jealous to, I went to him and kissed his cheek. Sakura looked like she was going to kill me, but she can't cause she's weak. Kakashi then came after 3 hrs, and of course Sakura yells, "Your late!!!" When will she stop yelling its getting annoying. "I had to take the long way around because of a black cat." Kakashi says with an eyesmile. He then said we don't have any missions today and no training either and we're free to do whatever we want for the rest of the day.

Sasuke and I went to a dango shop and got some dango for me, then we went to a supermarket and got tomatoes for Sasuke. We ate them in happiness since we got what we wanted. Sasuke then asked, "Hey Naruto?" "Yeah?" He went behind his back pocket pulled out a box and said, "Turn around and close your eyes." So I turned around and closed my eyes then I felt something being put around my neck. "You can open your eyes now." When I opened my eyes and looked down to see what he put on my neck. It was an Uchiha necklace, so basically I'm now in his clan. I smiled and then told Sasuke to do the same thing so he did.

When he opened his eyes and looked down he saw an Uzamaki/Namikaze combined necklace on his neck he smiled. We both kissed each other and I grabbed his hand and Shunshined us to the Hokage Momentum. He looked at the view since it was a sun down, basically orangeish color. He smiled and I smiled to we sat down and enjoyed the view, till night fall came and we had to go to bed for tomorrow's team meeting.

By the time I got home, I felt like someone was watching me and Sasuke. I got a bad feeling for the ninja exams and I'm pretty sure that Kurama feels it to. I just have to wait till then to see what will happen. I got showered and went to bed and fell asleep.

"Hey kit we better watch out for the second exams thats what my feelings telling me." Thanks Kura-nii-san "No problem kit just watching out for you and also you know that stare that's been stalking you?" Yeah, what about it? "Well it smells like a snake?" Then I thought smells like a snake, then it came to mind shit. Shit "What kit?" Orochimaru and wow when I thought shit I actually said it out loud "That explains it and wow never thought that would happen to you" I know and also I definetly need to be careful. "Yeah now I am going to sleep so that I will have a lot of chakura stored up for you when your in trouble." Thanks "Anytime now your going to have to wake up now."

Well it seems today is going to be interesting now.

So how do you guys like it? Also I won't be able to publish again today because of my sisters graduation. I'm also sad because someone thought I was 13 years old even though I'm not😢 I'm older by three more years just about another few or more months and ill be 4 years from 13. So enjoy the Chapter and comment on it to of how it is!!!