Chapter 21

It's been three years since Naruto left for her mission

Naruto's view

It's been so long, but I was with Orochimaru right now training. I hid my daughter away from Orochimaru so he won't know she exists, and so far it worked cause of my high skill genjutsu he can't sense her or smell birth from me. Kabuto to can't smell or sense like Orochimaru. Today is the day I'm going to kill him and go home to see Sasuke, and hopefully he still remembers me.

I leave my room to go to training with Orochimaru, but I wish I don't have to see his face eveyday. I plan on killing him soon and Kabuto, then I just have to worry about the Akastuki also try and get Itachi out of it.

Orochimaru was their waiting for me in the room, and he didn't look happy. "Hello Naruto~" he said in his creepy way of talking. "What got you angry?" He then said, "we got visiters coming soon so prepare to kill them." With that he left the room, and I went to get my things ready to kill them. Unless its the leaf village, and thank god none of them were in the area or I would have to kill them.

I waited in a room away from my daughter's/mine room. Then I sensed the chakra signatures, and they were the Leaf Village. I also couldn't help but notice that they seem familiar. Just tjen my door opened, and I seen a anbu member from Danzo. That made me cringe in disgust, but I'm going to kill him to and soon.

The abu then talked, "finally found you, Naruto." I seen his snake's coming towards me, but I then said, "Well your a bit late, but boom." He looked confused then a explosion went off.

Sasuke's view

I heard an explosion and went running their. I seen Sai, the traitor yet not, which is confusing. Sai looked at me and pointed up, so I looked up, and their's Naruto. She looks so different than when we were genin. Naruto looks cold, but when she saw me her eyes widen and I caught a small smile, which made me smile.

Sai also saw the smile on Naruto's face, and then we tirned and saw Sakura and Captain Yamato come over.

Yamato looked up and said, "We are on a mission to bring you back to the Leaf Village." She looked at him and said, "wonder who you are?"

Naruto's view

I looked at the guy, cause his chakra was weird like he was experimented by Orochimaru. Just then Orochimaru appeared beside me, and everyone down their froze when he appeared beside me. Before Orochimaru can say let's go, I took out my sword and quickly killed him. Also doing black flames to keep him dead, and Kabuto slicing off his head.

When I looked dow, they looked shocked that I killed Orochimaru easily. I jumped down, and they were about to attack, but I just shook my head and kept walking towards my room for my kid. The guy who smells weird put wood style around me, but I used my wood style to break his. He looked shocked that I can do wood style to.

I got to my room with them following, and mumbling to each other. I opened my door and Menma came out, and they looked shocked.

"Sasuke meet your kid, Menma. She's three years old." Then the banshee yelled, "how could you and him have a kid if you were gone!" I then said, "we had sex before I left and I got pregnant, stupid banshee. Also she looks like him and me." They looked shocked except for Sasuke since I think jiji told him about it after I was gone.

"Can I hold her?" Sasu asked me and I nodded. Our daughter held her hands out and giggled when she was in his arms, and smiled really happily then said, "Yeah! Famiy hole agan!" then me and Sasu laughed at her and she pouted, then broke into giggles.

Then I looked at wood dude and the guy that looks creepily like Sasuke and asked, "What are ya'll names, datebayo?" this seemed to shock the wood guy. He could have met my mom before she was not in this world anymore.

"Yamato." I nooded then looked at the other guy, "Sai." I looked at him then asked, "You work for that Danzo guy." They all stiffened and asked, "How?" "Because it screams no emotions on your faces and the Hokage's anbu's have emotions." I said simply. "Well lets get back to Konoha cause I could use some sleep since my mission is over." after I said that everyone except Sasu and my daughter, "What!" "You'll get your answers later." was all I said.

Hope you guys enjoyed it and sorry for not updating for a while, classes, homework, chores, and getting sick was not fun. Well I'll try to update soon can't tell you when. Hope you guys enjoy and please comment!