Chapter 16

Sasuke's view

Shit, Naruto was hit and now somewhere else. Then someone disguising as Naruto decided to face us.

"Naruto, when does a ninja strike?" Sakura asked. The fake Naruto said, "A ninja waits till the time is right, when the sleeps and drops his guard, when his weapons lie forgotten in the stillens of the night, that is a moment for a ninja to strike."

Sasuke ran at the fake Naruto and kicked him/her. Sakura looked shocked when I kicked.

"Sasuke-kun why did you kick Naruto!!!" "Because Naruto would've got it right if she was paying attention." "Wait meaning she did that on purpose so we could figure it out." "I'm actually thankful for her."

Looks like we're going to have to fight until Naruto gets here. I just hope she gets here fast though!

Naruto's view

I can tell by my nose that the fight has started meaning I need to get their faster!

That's when I spotted them and Sasuke was about to be bitten by the snake! So I quickly jumped down while doing a rasengan and hit the snake. The snake went down luckily, and when I turned to see Sasuke. He looked kinda frightened and Sakura to. Meaning he did a jutsu on them while I was back there.

Sasuke's view

Naruto's here!

Naruto's view

He looks really happy to see me. I turned back to that snake, and got in a battling stance while I motioned for Sasuke to back up and run fast with Sakura. He understood and left.

"So my snake didn't eat you jinchuriki?" "Nope the animals ate the snake before I could even attack that snake." That's when animals surrounded us and from the back I could tell Sasuke is shocked. Also from the looks of this snake, he looks shocked to that their helping me.

Orochimaru's view

I think I should put the curse mark on her instead of that Uchiha, and besides she's an Uzumaki. The last of her clan and the blood of a royal to. Even when I was looking information I also noticed that she's also the last of the Namikaze clan.

Naruto's view

I think he might want me instead, so I better end this quickly before it's to late. We started attacking each other, and every time he tried to use one of those giant snakes. They keep getting eaten by the animals around us. I then Shunshined right behind him and put a kunai to his neck before he could move. He tried to get away, but I made sure he couldn't move out of my grasp. What I didn't expect him to do was move his head! He bit me right on the neck and I quickly started to do a whole lot of seals on him. Meaning I was sealing off his chakura for the rest of his life.

I finished the seal right before he could even move from his spot, and then wacked him on the neck to knock him out. It worked and I quickly looked at the seal on my neck, and knew immediately how to take it off before I pass out. I did it after that the seal was off, and their's Anko. When she seen me and looked down, she was shocked that it was Orochimaru. I had to get back to my teammates, and she knew I had no time to talk to her.

I used one of my dads jutsu's so I could arrive faster, "Hiraishin no jutsu". Right after I did that, Sasuke and Sakura jumped. "That was the forth's jutsu how do you know that?" asked Sakura. "Because that's my father's jutsu." when I said that she looked shocked. "Anyways we got two scrolls now." I lifted up the second scroll that I got out of 'nowhere'. So I grabbed them and Shunshined us to the tower.

When we got inside, I just opened them and threw them down. That's when Iruka appeared, and looked shocked that we arrived early. "You guys can take a room to rest in until everyone is here." We thanked Iruka and went to the rooms we were supposed to be in, but Sasuke said he was sharing one with me. You should have seen his face and he said, "If you do anything sexual to her I will kill you right now." and Sasuke paled. Well now we have to wait and I am sleepy from the fight with Orochimaru.

No One's view

When Anko was taking Orochimaru to prison, he escaped. Also the curse mark on Naruto is still their. She didn't take it off completely.

So how do you guys like the Chapter, and my power went out last night because of the storm. Well anyways enjoy this Chapter and please comment!!!