Chapter 13

Naruto's view

I got up showered, ate, and then I went to the team meeting early cause I have a feeling that Kakashi will be late but for a good reason. Also I might run into someone that's on another team. I'm still using that henge so no one will know I'm a girl till the beginning of the exams. I then ran into Konohamaru and he's in a rock box(sweat drops at the sight).

"Hey Konohamaru what are you doing?" I asked and knew he wanted something. Right when I asked him banshee showed up, but I ignored her. Konohamaru then released the gun powder and started coughing with his little friends. They introduced themselves and I couldn't help but smile at the sight. When I did smile Konohamaru seen the henge I was in since it glittered. "Hey Naruto-nii, why are you glittering?" "I'm in a henge, hold on I'll show you what I look like." I released the henge and when I did. "Holy crap Naru-nee looks prettier than that abomination behind her." I started laughing and whispered to him to run and he did.

I made sure to follow just in case and I was right. He ran right into a sand ninja that's here for the ninja exams. Sakura came behind and was about to say something stupid so I just interrupted her, "Hey put the kid down or I will do something to you." I said in a cold voice. He looked at me and smirked, "No this kid ran into me and he ain't leaving without being beat up." The girl behind him spoke, "Hey come on put the kid down before he comes." "He isn't here yet so leave me alone." He raised his fist, but I was their and grabbed it. I twisted his am then flipped him onto his back, then a kunai on his neck and said very loudly, "Hey you in the tree that's beside my teammate come down here and deal with your teammate." in a very pissed off way.

He came down and looked at me. I seen those eyes before meaning I had the some look in them. "Kankuro you are a disgrace I'll deal with you later. Now you, what's your name." "You first because that's polite saying your name first." I said in a sweetly way to make the people around you pale. "Garra of the Sand." "Naruto Namikaze-Uzamaki." I decided that's my name I should be living as. After I said that, they looked shocked because of Namikaze a.k.a the fourth hokage. They left and my team left to our meeting, when we got their Kakashi was here holding the ninja exams in his hands.

"Hey Kakashi." "Hello Naru-chan so tomorrow is the day your revealing yourself as a girl." "Yep and I met some of the ninja examiners." "Well at least you know what your dealing with." "Yes, but saddly I'm on another level then them." "That's true, but still be careful." "Got it Kakashi." I said with a smirk and he eye smiled. Just then I thought of a game to see what he looks like without his mask. I then tapped a code to Sasuke and he got it since I tought him the code. I went up behind him with out leaving a trace of chakura signature to detect. So he thnks I'm home right now. I reached my hands and grabbed the mask, by mask I mean all, and pulled them down and saw his faced. I now realised why the girls like to look, but I have duck-butt over their so that was fun. "Got you Kakashi-sensei." He looks like he seen a ghost, but he's upset cause no one ever got to get the masks off before.

I went home with Sasuke at the Uchiha compound since I already put some of my stuff at his place. We got in their ate, showered, and went to bed together. I know something is about to happen in the second exams.

Well how do you guys like it and sorry I didn't update sooner, but I had a friend over. So hope you guys like it and please comment. Also have a nice day!!! *And it might be short.*