Chapter 6

Naruto's view

We are walking past the gates, and I get an instinct that we are being watched. Not the one thats been stalking me though, but it seems for Tazuna. So I whispered to Sasuke to watch out for anything suspicious. He told me hn like always, but thats what I like about him.

"So Tazuna are their any ninja in the wave country." Sakura asked. "No, but their used to be." was Tazuna's replie. Now that caught my attention and also Sasuke's including Kakashi-senseis. "What do you mean Tazuna." Sakura asked with a frown. "Their was a place called Uzushiogakure, and the people that lived their were Uzamaki's." At this I stopped and so did everyone else, while Tazuna gave us questionable looks. I turned to him and said, "I'm an Uzamaki." and his eyes widened.

"WHO ARE YOUR PARENTS BECAUSE THEIR MISSING THE PRINCESS!!!" "Geeze calm down. My parents names are Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzamaki." and then he yelled, "Your the missing princess." At this I'm like shit. "You get to come home and rebuild your clan." was Tazuna's replie.

I look over at Sasuke and smirked, "Ne~Ne~you have to rebuild a clan with me~." when I looked at him. He blushed a lot and this caught Kakashi's attention. "Hn, and you have to rebuild my clan with me to don't forget that Naru-chan~." he did his signature smirk and I blushed madly.

"Sasuke if you ever hurt Naruto. I WILL KILL YOU!!! got that." Kakashi said being nice then scary then nice again, which scared Sasuke, but he said, "Hn." Kakashi took that as a yes. And we continue in the path. Until we hit a puddle, two people I sensed in the puddle so I want to see a show.

The two people popped out and 'killed' Kakashi-sensei. Sakura screamed and Tazuna looked paled, while me and Sasuke were smirking. "One bunny down four to go." they said. They tried to get to Tazuna, but Sakura got in the way and Sasuke blocked, and I decided to help the cute genin since I'm already in anbu. I kicked one of them and he flew into the other, and causing them to knock out with one kick with no chakura. I frowned and said, "Kakashi their to weak." Then Sakura yelled, "Kakashi-sensei is dead you baka." I sighed and so did Sasuke and we said at the same time, "He used a substitution justu you baka/bitch." Oops did I say that oh well.

She looked at me with angy look as if it will kill me, but sorry the only one will kill me is Kura-nii-san. Then Kakashi came out and Sakura started lecturing how scared she was and don't do it again. I was cut but I didn't care I was imune to poisons. "Sorry about that kit." How many times do I have to tell you it's all right besides it comes in handy if you think about it. "True that true that and congratualtions for a boyfriend and be sure to have lots of kits cause I'll be their god-grandpa." and i can tell he was trying to hide a blush so I said ok but be sure not to kill them. "Shut Up kit and I'm going back to sleep." lazy ass fox, but smirks.

Sasuke was waving his hand in my face looking worried. I went up to his ear and said, "Sorry I was speaking to Kura-nii-san." He looked at me even more confused and I told him I'll tell you later.

Of course Sakura being the banshee she is yelled, "GET AWAY FROM MY SASUKE-KUN YOU SLUT!!!" After she said those words, Sasuke slapped her, making everyone's eyes widen including mine. "Why Sasuke-kun would you hit me. I thought you loved me!!!" Sakura said with tears coming out of her eyes. "I don't love you and never will and I already have a girlfriend and that's Naruto. Also if you even try to hit or insult her infront of me or anytime, I will kill you." he said that while glaring at her.

Then we continued on, until I threw a kunai. Everyone got tensed, then a white snow rabbit came out. Making mine and Kakashi eye it with suspicion. "NARUTO-BAKA YOU ALMOST KILLED THAT INNOCENT BUNNY!!!" Everyone ignored her, then I heard something coming and I yelled get down, while Kakashi said duck. I smirked and said, "The only duck here is Sasuke's hair~" making him glare at me playfully then turned our attention back to him.

So how is it so far haven't got any comments so far?? I wanna know, but any ways I'll make another chapter soon so enjoy this chapter!!! :)