Untitled Part 40

Chapter 40❄️Jack P.O.V I'm beyond confused and angry right now "What are you doing here?" I ask her,"I was in Chicago looking for you, but you were here" she came closer to me and I look at Elsa who was confused as hell "You're the guy? He's the one you cheated on?" Elsa asked Rapunzel "Yeah. And are you two...?!" She gasped when she saw our hands intertwined "Wait! How do you know each other?" I finally said "We were in the same cabinet" Elsa said "Jack, I want you back, we love each other" Rapunzel said "No, you cheated on me and I broke up with you" I say grabbing ahold of Elsa's hand a little tighter "I love you" "Rapunzel stop it, we are over, I'm with Elsa" "Jack you don't love her, she's the one that told me to never lose hope, so I'm not losing hope on us" "Enough!" Elsa yelled and we both turned to her "It seems like you two have some unfinished business, and I don't wanna be in the middle of it" "Elsa, what are you saying?" I asked her "Jack, I'm saying you two need to talk about this, I'm so sick of being hurt if you wanna be with her that be with her and you," she turns to Rapunzel "I told you not to lose hope if the guy still loves you and Jack clearly doesn't so just let it go" She says and leaves me and Rapunzel behind "Listen!" I say with anger "We have a history together but we need to take our separate ways and I've already moved on. Please do the same" "I'm sorry Jack, goodbye" she says and runs towards the exit just like my self but I have another reason I need to find Elsa, "Elsa!" "Elsa where are you?!" I yell but it's no use, there are hundreds of people here and I'll never find her, I took out my phone and called her but she didn't pick up.

I walked outside and went to my car, I decided to ask Anna about what dorm is Elsa in, I need to tell her I love her and that I'll never leave her. "So did you work things out?" Said a smiling Elsa resting on the hood of my car "What? So you're not mad?" "A little yeah,but it's not your fault she cheated on you, she made her biggest mistake in her life" she says coming closer to me and kissed me "I will never hurt you Jack"❄️