Untitled Part 24

Chapter 25❄️ Elsa P.O.V

We got to the mall and I parked the car in the parking lot, Jack was in a hurry and got out of the car and I guess he ran away which made me laugh, I unbuckled my seatbelt and was just about to open the door when Jack beat me to it "Here you go princess" Jack said to me and I smiled at him "Thank you" I say stepping out of the car and closing the door, "So first do you wanna get some frozen yogurt?" Jack asked me "In winter, cold?" I questioned him "Yeah, okay" I say and first destination fro yo time.

"This is so delicious!" I say swallowing the fro yo "Hah, yeah, can I try?" Jack asked pointing with his spoon to my cup "Sure" I say and pass him the fro yo and he passed me his. I got chocolate with caramel fro yo, with blueberries and raspberries on top and melted chocolate, Jack on the other hand took strawberry and banana fro yo with chocolate chip cookies and sprinkles in different colors. Jack scooped some of my fro yo and tasted "Wow, It's delicious" he sated "I told ya" I smile at him as I pass his cup back to him "Mine's better" he said "Aha, nope. Chocolate is always better" I said and looked away to a boutique, where I saw the most amazing dress ever in history of dresses, my mouth flung open and my eyes widened "Wow" saw all I could say "Elsa!" Jack waved his hand in front of me "Hello!" He said again and I snapped out of it "What's wrong?" He said but I didn't answer I just immediately ate my fro yo and got up from the chair with Jack following behind "Hey" he said to me "Look at that dress. I love that dress" I say to him and he laughs "So that was the thing" he chuckled "What thing?" I pounded "You were so distracted you didn't even listen to me" "Correction, I was listening to you but I was blind from that dress. Now c'mon I need to try it on" I say and step into the boutique.

After the lady who worked there gave me my number of the dress I went to the dressing room to try it on. It was a red gown that just fit so perfectly on me, the back was slightly open, the front too, it just flown on me like it was made just for me, there was a zipper that I couldn't reach very well, I needed help, I opened the cabinet door a little and Jack had his back towards me "Jack" I called him and he turned around "Do you like it?" He asked "Yeah, but I can't reach the zipper can you get the lady who works here to help me?" "Sure" He said and he went to call her, but a minute later he came alone "She said she was busy but she would come in five minutes" he said "What?!" I was shocked by his answer "I don't wanna wait that long" I complained "Want me to zip it for you?"❄️