Untitled Part 19

Chapter 20❄️ Jack P.O.V

I went to my room to unpack and rest for a minute, take this whole thing in, I was laid on the bed and stared at the ceiling, there was a knock on the door "Come in" I said not getting up "Hey," Hans came in "You alright?" "Yeah," I said getting up "Just tired a bit" "Oh, well c'mon dinner's ready" "Coming" I said and got up, we exited the room and I went to the kitchen while Hans went upstairs to get his little girl.

"Hi girls" I said to Anna and Elsa who were setting the table "Hi to you too" Anna said and smiled, Elsa just looked at me and quickly turned around without saying a word "I hope you like spaghetti with mushrooms and four cheeses" Anna said proudly "Wow, just the description made me hungry" I said and she laughed "Elsa?" Anna said and Elsa just looked at her "Are you alright?" "Ohh, I" she was interrupted by a little girl's laughter and she quickly ran to Vally "Hiiiiii little princess" she laughed at her as she hugged her niece "She so precious" I say to Anna and she smiles, I went to introduce myself to Vally "Hello, Val, I'm Jack. I can see you are all grown up since the last time your daddy send me a picture" I said to her and bumped my nose with hers with made her laugh and so did Elsa, I looked up at her and she was looking at me, than we heard a snap of a camera "Awww, this is so cute" Anna squeals as she showed us the photo she took, me and Elsa staring at each other while Val is in the middle laughing "Yeah, it's a great photo" Elsa says "The first one of me and you" I say to her and she blushes "Well I'm starving let's eat" Hans says and sits down at the table, Anna next to him on the right side, than Elsa next to her, she was holding Vally cause she wanted to feed her and opposite them I sat down, "So Jack what do you do? What do you work?" Anna asked me and Elsa looked up to her and gave her a unpleased look "Umm, I work at the Orined Firm" "Wow, that's a very powerful firm" Anna says "Yeah, I'm gonna mention that to my dad" "It's your company?" "Yeah, my dad worked pretty hard to be this powerful" "Wow, that's great." She turns to Elsa "Don't you think that Elsa?" "What?! Oh yeah, that's great" she said and fed her niece.

What's wrong with her? Why is she like this? She doesn't speak to me or looks at me, nothing.

After we finished dinner Anna and Elsa went upstairs to bath Vally and me and Hans just sat on the couch and watched 'Mont Everest' it's an amazing movie "So what's up with you and Elsa?" Hans finally spoke "What do you mean? There's nothing going on" "Don't lie to me Frost. The way you two looked at each other, why do you think Anna took that picture?" "Nothing's going on I promise. Just drop it dude" "Alright" he says putting his hands up in the air and we both laugh❄️