Untitled Part 25

Chapter 26❄️ Elsa P.O.V

"Want me to zip it for you?" He asked "You won't mind?" I asked him, honestly it was a little strange, butterflies were already flying in my belly, "No, it's okay" he said and stepped inside the cabinet and closed the door behind him, his eyes widened when he saw me "Wow you look beautiful, you were right about this dress too" he said and made me blush "Thanks" I said and looked at the ground "Could you move the hair?" He asked, and I took my hair on one side to make sure he doesn't zip my hair too cause that hurts like hell. He traced his fingers along my back which made me shiver "You cold?" He asked "No, your touch made me shiver I guess" I whispered to him "Sorry, my hands are always cold" he said and began to zip the dress, he traced his free hand over my shoulder, than down my hand and collided his fingers with mine, my heart skipped a beat, he finished zipping the dress and took my hair in and let it fall to my back "You're beautiful" he said again "Jack" I said, turned to face him, he came closer to me and collided his other hand with mine "But you are Els" He said and came closer to me, our noses touching and so were our foreheads, we looked into each other's eyes and I slowly started to close them so I can meet Jack's lips on mine, "Hey missy," knocked, the lady who worked there, on the door, I pushed Jack of off me and put a finger on his mouth, he just raised his hands like he was surrendering "Yeah" I managed to say "Do you need my help?" "Umm, no. I managed somehow, thanks anyway" I say to her "Well can I see it on you?" She asked again and I looked at Jack and he took my finger off his lips "What should I say?" I whispered to him "I don't know, make something up" he said back "Oh, no. I just took it off" "Okay, do you need anything else?" "No, thank you so much" I said to her and she walked away cause there was no other noise.

"Oh my God, that was close" I say to Jack who was against the wall "Yeah," he said chuckling "What's so funny?" I questioned "Is this one of our stolen moments together?" He said coming closer to me "You could say that" I said smirking and he came so close to me I though that he was targeting my lips, but he just kissed my forehead, but that doesn't mean that my fells were in place, I was screaming inside.

"I'll be outside" he said walking out of the dressing room, "Wait, unzip me first" I say to him and he unzips the dress, "Will you take it?" "Well yeah, I really like it" I say and close the door so I can change. As I was done, I looked at the dress again, I decided to check the price so it's not to expensive "Oh my... I can't afford this much for a dress" I say disappointed and just stood there looking at the price "How can a dress be so expensive?" I questioned my self, it's not like someone else will respond to my question "Els, is everything alright?" Jack asked, "Yes, I'll be right out" I said and tried to hide my sad expression and let's just say I put on a haply mask "Let's go, I don't want the dress anymore" I say and Jack stops walking in the middle of the boutique "Why? You look so good in it?" "I just don't like it. Just drop it" I say and leave the store with Jack following behind❄️