Untitled Part 8

Chapter 8❄️ Jack P.O.V

What is wrong with that girl, I just wanted to ask where she is going. I guess I miss judged her. Before she came back I wanted to leave that cabinet and look for another one, I can't stay with her, no way. So I took my bag from under my seat and opened the door, the hallway was empty and dark, all the people were in their cabinets probably sleeping or just having a nice talk. I saw standing in the middle of the hall, not knowing where to go. I turned to my right and searched for a cabinet that hadn't had many people inside, I went from the first to the second, the third, fourth, fifth. I don't know how many cabinets I checked they were all filled with five to six people and I don't want the rest of the ride to be in an uncomfortable place. At last my hope was gone and I decided to go back to my cabinet which I share with a crazy woman. As I was heading back I heard footsteps coming from behind me, so I turned around to see Elsa "What are you.." She didn't finish her sentence cause her eyes fell to the bag I was caring "So, you wanted to get away from me cause I was yelling?" She asked with a little sadness in her voice "I-I.." "Save it. I'm not gonna keep somewhere where you don't wanna be" she said "Actually, I was heading back, I didn't find a cabinet, they were all filled. Look, I'm sorry for the way I got away. But I seriously don't know what I did wrong. I was trying to be a friend" I said "First of all we just met and you don't have the right to ask me where I am going or that sort of stuff. Okay?" "Yes. Sorry again" I said walking back to our cabinet" "It's fine. But if you wanna be friends let's get to know each other from the start" "I agree, so tell me about yourself, hobbies or anything like that?" I asked curiously and she giggled "I'll tell you later. Let's just go inside so I can rest" She said with her half eyes opened, I just chuckled.

The minute we took our seats Elsa was already sleeping "Sweet dream Els" I said whispering. I checked my phone to see any new notifications on my social media, soon after I too fell asleep❄️