Untitled Part 20

Chapter 21❄️ Elsa P.O.V

"So what's up with you? You're acting strange?" Anna asked me as she washed the shampoo of off Vally's hair "It's nothing" "Don't lie to me, I know you are" she said with a blank expression on her face as she put on some clothes for Val to wear "I'm worried, tomorrow morning the results of the exam I took before I got here will be out, and it was a very difficult one too" I looked at Val who was playing "Oh Elsa, don't worry. I'm sure you'll pass, with no doubt. Now let's go and read this princess some bed time stories" she says smiling and picking Vally up and we go to the nursery, it's so cute, with pink, purple and green colors. It one word amazing. Anna placed Val on her bed and took a book "Well since it's winter and your auntie is here, she will read you a story" Anna says while she kisses Vally on her forehead than turns to me "Here" she says and evilly smiles, and I'm confused, I take the book and read it "The Guardian of fun: Jack Frost" I read and look at Anna "Very funny" I mock her and she smiles "I need to clean downstairs, just read her some pages and she'll fall asleep" "Okay" I say and sit on a chair next to the bed and I open the book. "Okay, Vally. Chapter one..." I started reading her the story, and to be honest it's a great one.

Jack P.O.V

I hear footsteps coming down the stairs and I was hoping it was Elsa but it's not "Hans" Anna said his name, Hans groaned "Duty calls" he go up and I laughed "I heard that" Anna says to Hans and he turns to me with a look that said 'busted' which made me laugh again "It's time you help me with the dishes" she said ti Hans "Whatever you say honey" he says and kissed her cheek "Jack, if you want you can go upstairs, Elsa's reading a goodnight book to Val" "Sure. Umm, what room" "Upstairs third door on your right" she says and I thank her.

I walk upstairs and I hear mumbling, I step closer to Val's room and I peek at Elsa who is sitting on a chair reading a book "Jack Frost was surprised about the Guardians decision about becoming a Guardian himself" she read as I stepped inside the room, but she didn't even realize I was there, I was standing behind her looking at her as she read with so much passion she made the book seem so real, I overlooked at Val who was sleeping "She's asleep" I say to Elsa and she jumps a little and yelps "Shhh, you'll wake her up" I say to her as she puts her hand over her heart "You scared me" she whispered yelled at me which made me chuckle "C'mon" I say to her as she get's up and kisses Val's forehead "Goodnight beautiful" she whispers "Let's go" I motion to her and give my hand so she can take and the strange thing is that she didn't get mad and placed her hand in mine which fit perfectly. She looked at our hands and than at me smiling from ear to ear "Let's" she says quietly and we exit the room❄️