Untitled Part 33

Chapter 33❄️Jack P.O.V

The date went pretty well except for the fact that Elsa got wasted by drinking two glasses of wine, it was funny and all till the manager of the restaurant asked us to leave cause Elsa was getting crazy a little by breaking a plate and singing 'Hello' by Adele so we left, I had to drag her home "Hellooooo from the other ssiiideeee!" She yelled as we stepped out of the car so we can go in the house "Ssshhh. Elsa be quiet" I said to her and she laughed "Don't tell a queen what to do and don't carry me I can walk on my own" "No you can't you're drunk" "No, I'm not" "Yeah, that's what a drunk person would say" I joke as I open the door and Elsa rans inside only to trip and fall to the ground "Ouch!" She yelled as I ran to her to help her up "Are you okay" "Yep" she says as she wraps her arms around my neck and her feet on mine "My dad always danced with me like this" she murmured as she placed her head on my shoulder "I miss him so much" she than laughs "And I'm gonna miss you" "Me too Elsa, me too" I say as I place her on her bed, searched a hoodie or something to keep her warm, and I finally found one, I put it on her, took off her heels and covered her with the warm soft blanket, I was about to leave the room when Elsa spoke "I had fun, except for this part, getting drunk" she laughs and I chuckle "I had fun to" I say and turn off the lights as I closed the door and went to my room.

The last night with Elsa, I won't see her in a week and that's gonna kill me, but the best part is that we will be reunited again❄️