Untitled Part 9/10

Chapter 10❄️ Elsa P.O.V

"Hello" I say as I step inside the cabinet, it was so dark the only light was the one that came from the window. There was no answer I mean I must have imagined this whole thing up "Okay, I'm officially crazy" I say as I turn around to walk out of the cabinet, but the train stopped moving and from the speed it had and suddenly stopping I couldn't balanced myself and I hit my head on a broken shelf and fell to the ground with one leg stuck in the crack of floor, my head hurt so bad I touched it and saw blood on my hand "Help!" I yell but no one hears me, "Help! Is someone there!" I yell again but no one comes to help me, all I hear are people yelling before I blank out.

Jack P.O.V

*"Yeah, Hans I'll be there in three hours,"* I say to Hans *"Listen I need to go now, the other half just started, see ya later"* *"Okay Frost. Bye"* he says and ended the call. I checked the clock and Elsa has been gone for fifteen minutes now "Where is she?" I mumble to myself as I click on the link so I can continue to watch the football match. After maybe 5 minutes of watching the train suddenly stops going and cause of the speed I fell on the floor and drop my phone "What the?!" I question myself "What happened?" I say quickly standing up and taking my phone and putting it in my pocket. I opened the door and I see other people outside their cabinets "Do you know what happened?" I asked the guy on the left who had been outside of the cabinet "No, but I'm gonna find out" he says "Okay, I'll come with you" I say "Okay, I'm Kristoff by the way" "Jack" I say and we hand shake.

As we walked closer and closer to the front of the train more and more people were nervous, "Excuse me sir, do you work here?" Kristoff asked a man who was wearing a uniform "Yes, and don't worry everything is fine, there was a slight crack in the engine, it will be fixed in half an hour. Please go to your seats" he said and went to his cabinet, and a few seconds later he spoke throughout a microphone the exact same thing he told Kristoff "Well we have to wait a little longer" he said "Yeah, I guess we do. C'mon let's go back" I say and we walked back to our cabinets "It was nice to meet you Kristoff" "Like wise Jack".

As I walked in my cabinet, the noise was calm, the people were quiet now knowing what was the problem. I again sat on the comfy small couch and continued watching the game.

After a few mins my eyes widened and my mouth full open realizing she's not there, next to me. My blood started to rush through my veins as I yelled "Elsa!" And quickly ran out of the cabinet❄️