Untitled Part 9

Chapter 9❄️ Elsa P.O.V

I was reading my book when a loud scream came from Jack who was watching something on his phone, which made me throw my book and scream as well "What the hell?!" I yell at him "Sorry. But my team won" he said with happiness in his voice, I took my book and gave it a little brush "Your team?" I asked curiously "Football team. Arsenal. They won against Chelsea" he said "Ohh, okay. But please for further note don't scream again you scared the crap out of me" "Got it and sorry" he apologized "It's okay. I'm gonna go and walk around, wanna come?" "Nahh, you go. I need to call my friend" he said holding his phone "Okay" I say and walk out of the cabinet.

I was just trying to clear my head and I wanted to call Anna too to tell her that in three hours I'll be arriving *"Hey sistaaarr"* she screamed over the phone which made me laugh *"Hey. How are you guys?"* *"Fine fine. And you?"* *"A little tired, so any-who, I'll be arriving there in three hours, is Hans picking me up, or should I get a taxi?"* *"Hans will pick you up and another friend, he's on the train with you but I forgot his name. Oh well... I can't wait to see you"* *"Me too, well bye now"* *"Bye"*. Who is this other guy. Oh well I guess I'll meet him when I get there.

I was almost at the end of the train, there was a wooden cabinet "This must be a cabinet from the old train" I said to myself. This train a long time ago was made from wood, but now it's bran new and they left this cabinet as a reminder to the old one, there was a broken window but you could see what's inside there were broken shelves two small sofas with ripped cushions, there was a crack on the floor, broken glass from the pictures and window. I turned around to go back to my cabinet when I heard a noise from the wooden cabinet and I got back to see closer of what it was, I slowly opened the door which I wasn't suppose to open cause there was a line that said 'Keep out' all over the door❄️