Untitled Part 30

Chapter 31❄️ Jack P.O.V

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Vally, happy birthday to you" everyone sang and clapped as Anna held Val who was dressed in a beautiful purple princess dress and Anna and Hans helped her blow out the candle, everyone cheered and were so happy, I couldn't help but look from time to time at Elsa. She was beautiful, wearing flowered top with olive green skirt, beautiful. "Having fun?" Hans said to me "Oh, yeah, the cake btw was amazingg" I said and he laughed "I'm glad, so listen, since tomorrow you're leaving wanna go do some guys stuff, since you helped with the whole b-day stuff" "Yeah, that sound great" "So, tonight?" "Ohh, I can't" "Why?" "I taking Elsa on a date" I said and his mouth stayed open and I closed it "I knew it, I knew it!" He said louder "Shh, not that loud" "Okay, okay, I knew it though" "Yeah. How about tomorrow before I go?" "Sounds good, enjoy the party, and p.s. if you want alcohol there's some in the cabinet next to the dishwasher" he said and winked at me, which made me laugh. "Hi stranger" said a voice behind me, I knew it was Elsa "Hey gorgeous" I said back "I see you posted a pic on insta, it's one to remember" I said to her "Thanks, I got the angle right so why not" she confessed and we both laughed.

The first picture was of Anna, Hans and Vally blowing out the candle, which in a half an hour got 237 likes, no wonder, she has so many followers. But the second one was the one that we laughed about. It was me, she posted a photo of me, yeah ME, while I was clapping and had this huge smile on my face, I don't look ugly, but still it's not my kind of a thing. "Could you delete it?" "No way, plus" she says taking out her phone and showing me the picture again "You look cute" she smiled and ran of somewhere.

This was a hell of a good birthday, little Vally is growing up, she has her's mother eyes and her hair is well ginger cause both of her parents have ginger hair so it was obvious, but I can't wait till tonight, when it only me and Elsa, I'm taking her to a very classy restaurant, the classiest in Chicago 'Le Pørtùe' I really think that she's gonna love it. I'm gonna place the dress on her bed, when she's not in the room. Hopefully she will be happy about it.❄