Untitled Part 26

Chapter 27❄️ Jack P.O.V

I am so confused right now, why didn't she bought the dress, she's so hot in it. "Are you sure you don't want it?" I asked her again as we were walking to the ballon store so we can buy the birthday "Jack, if you want it so much buy it yourself" she says annoyed "Okay, no dress talk anymore" I say to her and we walk in to the store "Hello, how can I help you?" The employer asked "Hi, we're looking for birthdays balloons, maybe with Minnie Mouse, some can have the number one, since it's the girl's first birthday" Said Elsa "Okay, let's see" She says and grabs tons of balloons "How many?" "17" Elsa said "Okay, let the search begin" the sales lady said and she and Elsa picked out balloons, I just stood there and looked at all the balloons, with Disney's castle, Disney's Princesses, Mickey Mouse, Spongebob, airplanes, cars, everything that you wish of a ballon they have it here. I walked over to Elsa who seemed concentrate on choosing the perfect balloons "Hey" I say quietly and she turns her head "Yeah?" "I'm bored" she laughed at my comment "Seriously? We just got here" "No, I mean bored in this store, I'm gonna go to the bathroom then come back" "Okay. But return before we're finished, I want you to see the ones we've picked" "Of course" I said and walked out of the store.

I walked around a little, something was bugging me but I don't know what, I passed by the boutique Elsa that tried the dress and went inside, I still didn't realized what I was gonna do there but I went in anyway "Hi, you're back" the lady who ruined my moment with Elsa said, yeah I still got a grunge "Yeah, could I see the dress that the girl with me tried on?" "Yeah, did she changed her mind?" "Well no, and I don't know why" I say to her as she shows me the dress again "I know" she said and I looked at her "Why?" "It's to expensive, that's why she returned it" she said and my heart kinda broke, she was so happy when she tried the dress she was so happy wearing it "I'll take it" I say to her "Really?" "Yeah, she was happy in it so I wanna see her happy all the time" "That's so sweet. She's a lucky girl to have you as a boyfriend" "Yeah, but we're just friends" "I don't think you will be after this" she says putting the dress in a bag "I hope so. Thanks" I say, pay the dress and walk out of the boutique.

"What took you so long?" Elsa asked me "Did you bought something?" She added "Yeah, you'll see it at home. Did you choose?""Yes, here they are" she says "Wow, those are a lot of balloons" I gasped "Aha, let's go now and buy some snacks and drinks" She said "Maybe we should leave the balloons in the car" I pointed at them "Yup, okay" ❄️