Untitled Part 1

Chapter 1❄ Elsa P.O.V 

I woke up early, maybe 6 am on a Friday morning, I groaned and looked for my phone, my eyes still shut. As I grabbed my phone I saw that it was 7:32 am "Well, university here I come" I murmured and got out of bed, I go to NYU and am the best student of my generation, and today I have a very hard exam that I really need to pass but the results will come out next week, so this weekend I'm leaving to visit my big sis Anna and her family in Chicago. "Merida wake up" I threw a little owl toy to her head so she can wake up an we can go to class "Noo!" She said and snored again "We need to pass this exam. C'mon" I whined "You will pass, me on the other hand, not so much" She said and turned on the other side, so I just gave up and got ready for class. I put on some light skinny jeans with green jumper and brown short boots and brown bag. I put my hair in a high ponytail and before I left I yelled "Merida, there's a thief in the room!" Merida quickly fell from her bed and was ready for fight and I was cranking up as hell "Elsa!" She said with an angry tone "Why did ya do that?" "C'mon, you'll be late for class" I said and walked out of the room. This was my final exam for this semester so I will spend the winter holidays in Chicago. As I walked in the classroom I said hello and how are you to some of my friends who were terrified of this exam, and to be honest I was too. After a few mins Mrs. Maleficent came and started to give away the exams. "Good luck students, and don't copy or you will regret" she said and sat in her chair, "Okay, let's do this" I murmured quietly so no one can hear me. ~2 hours later~ I walked out of the classroom and just felt a relieved came of my heart, and I was called from my friend Laura "Hey Elsa, was the exam difficult?" "Honestly it was. So good luck" I said and that was it, from that moment I was on vacation. I was ready packed so I just took my suitcase, said goodbye to Merida and left to the station.