How Can I Ever Get Past This FINISHED:)

Chapter 27

I nodded and moved his hands from mind and continued unbuckling his belt. He continued placing kisses on the upper part of my body leaving traces of heat. I grabbed his shirt and pulled it off. My hands had a mind of their own as they roamed up and down his chest. He pulled off my shirt and then his hands roamed to my back and undid the clasp of my bra. He ran his tongue over my nipple and then took it into his mouth. Not even realizing it I started letting out moans. His hands motioned down to the hem of my jeans as he unbuttoned them and pulled them off, then doing the same thing with my panties. I watched him as he stood up and removed the rest of his clothes and my eyes traveled down to his manhood. Was I seriously ready for this? Could I go through with this?

 Josh let out a low chuckle. He must have followed my eyes and had a pretty good idea of what I was thinking. Josh hovered back over me kissing my newly exposed body parts. I felt him in between my legs. His fingers massaged my spot.

"Josh" I moaned. He slipped them inside of me. That caused me to moan even more.

"Josh I want you inside of me" I whispered in his ear.

"Damn Sydney I got you craving that bad" he said. I watched as he reached above me and opened a drawer by his bed and pulled out a condom. He tore it open and put it on with one hand.

"How many girls have you had sex with?" I questioned, he did this all too well, which was a good thing but I just wanted to know.

"Does it matter?" he said looking at me with a confused look on his face.

"I don't know" I said looking down trying not to look into his eyes. He lifted my chin up so that our eyes met.

"Sydney all that matters is that I'm with you now and you're the only one I want to be with. I love you" he said kissing me passionately sending tingles and shocks all throughout my body.

"I'm sorry" I said

"Don't be" he replied with a smile

"I love you too." I said

"That's good to know" he replied back "You ready?" he asked. I nodded. I braced myself as Josh inched his way inside of me, I closed my eyes and bit my bottom lip. It hurt, but not as bad as with Nate. I pushed against Josh chest at the thought of Nate, thinking I was back in the same situation. I quickly pulled my hands back realizing my mistake, that this was not Nate.

"You okay, you want me to stop?" Josh asked concerned. I shook my head.

"No keep going" As Josh kept going the pain started to subside and I was starting to enjoy this. I moaned each time he thrust in and out of me. I intertwined my hands around his neck as he went into me harder and harder. I started to feel a pressure building in the lower pit of my stomach that felt like it was going to explode. I was about to explode. What I was experiencing felt so great.

"Sydney you feel so good" Josh moaned as he wrapped my legs around his waist and went deeper with each thrust

"Josh" I moaned as my body shuttered beneath him and we climaxed together. Josh buried his face it my neck as I rubbed my hands up and down his chest. He rolled off of me after a while and I laid my head on his chest.

"You okay?" he asked as he played with my hair.

"I'm great" I said with a smile as I looked up at him. He kissed my lips then pulled away. I made circles with my hand on his chest. After awhile  I felt Josh's hands roamed down between my legs. I lifted my head and looked at him.

"What do you think you're doing?" I asked

"Pleasuring my girl!"

"Oh really?" I asked

"Really... and I think it's about time for round two" I laughed at Josh flipped me over and was on top of me in one swift motion.

"Will there be a round three?" I asked curiously

"You'll just have to wait and see" he replied with a grin on his face. This night just might be the best night of my life.

I awoke to the sound of construction which was not very peaceful. It wasn't until I tried to move and felt Josh arms around me that I remembered last night. All the events replayed in my mind. He was amazing. Last night was amazing. Our relationship was amazing. I loved being with this guy. I definitely hadn't felt this way in a long time. Come to think of it I don't think I've ever felt this way. Whatever me and Kaylin shared some time ago, didn't come close to what me and Josh shared. I turned over and watched Josh sleep. His chest rising and falling slowly. I brushed my hands across his cheek. He stirred and then opened his eyes.

"Hey" he said groggily

"Hey" I replied cheerfully. Probably to cheerful for it to be morning.

"How long you been watching me?" He asked

"Not long" I replied

"Are you stalking me?" he asked with a smirk on his face. I slapped his shoulder.

"You know I'm kidding" he said laughing. He tightened his grip around my waist. I never wanted to lose him, or this. I never wanted to lose him or what we had. I felt like I  had been through so much with him. He had guided me to a better life. He had protected me when I needed shielding. He had been there for me when I felt like I had no one. He had broken through my barriers and my me experience real love.

I looked into his eyes realizing how much I loved this guy and how I wanted to be with him forever.

"I love you Josh" I said

"I love you to Sydney!"