How Can I Ever Get Past This Chapter 20

Chapter 20

"I'm not driving "Josh said calmly

"Me either" I replied

"Me either" Trent stated

"Don't look at me" Stephanie said

"Come on man, Josh you drive and Sydney can sit in the front seat and me and Steph will sit in the back" Trent said

"I'm fine with that" I said

"Me too" Steph said smiling

"Oh hell no!" Josh shouted "Ya’ll are not fixing to do that" Stephanie and I burst out laughing.

"Come on Josh everybody agrees with you driving, so why don't you go ahead and drive" Josh looked at me, then at Steph, then Trent.

"I'm driving halfway, then Sydney your driving, then on the way back Stephanie and Trent are driving halfway".

"Man why do we have to drive first" I asked. Josh came up to me; he wrapped his arms around my waist and placed his forehead on mine.

"Maybe if you wouldn't have went against me we wouldn't have to drive first" He smiled then placed a kiss on my lips."Come on lets go" He said smacking me on my ass. I walked towards the car and hopped in the front seat. Josh looked at me and smiled. We had been official for over a month now and I was glad that I had decided to be with him. Our relationship seemed to be amazing. I had become more comfortable with him. He was the only person that I was that comfortable around.

We were headed to the beach. Trent's dad owned a little beach house on the beach and his dad wasn't going to be there this weekend, so we were driving down there to stay for a couple of days as a little weekend getaway.

"I got to pee" Stephanie said about thirty minutes into the ride and we had about two more hours left to go.

"Are you fucking kidding me? We have been driving for what like ten minutes" Josh replied. I laughed.

"Shut the fuck up Josh! Just pull over at this rest area coming up" Josh sighed and got in the lane to exit off. When we got parked Josh told her to get out the car and hurry up. I laughed. Her and Trent got out. He got out of the car and leaned against the car. I got out and went around to where he was.

"Aw what's wrong?" I asked while wrapping my arms around his neck. He brought his arms around my waist.

"Nothing just anxious to get you wet" He stated.

"Haha your so funny" I said sarcastically while blushing. He laughed at me.

"But really I am ready to see you in that bathing suit" he said.

"Oh really?" I replied

"Really!" he replied

"What else do you want to see?" I asked him.

"You. Naked. In my bed. Begging me to give it to you." I blushed and buried my head into his chest, while he laughed. These comments were always said. Sometimes from me but mostly from Josh. I only did it to tease him though.

"It's not funny" I said while slapping him on the arm. He turned me around and placing me on the hood of the car. He stood in between my legs. He wrapped them around his waist. It was weird that I had gotten past that stage where Nate returned to my mind. I was so thankful though, because I didn’t want to be reminded of that every times I was with Josh.

"Well It Is to me" he said kissing me in between each word. Then he pulled back. I put my arms around his neck and pulled his head back, so that his lips were back on mine. Our tongues moved in sync as his hands roamed under my shirt. We had been kissing for only seconds, well that's what it felt like. He pulled back and placed kisses up and down my neck. He whispered in my ear "I knew you wanted me" My chest was rising and falling.