How Can I Ever Get Past This Chapter 13

Chapter 13

I woke up the next morning with a slight headache. Ugh I hated this feeling. I got up and walked to the bathroom. I looked like shit. I walked back out. I noticed that Stephanie was still not here. I grabbed a towel and hopped in the shower. The hot steaming water felt great scattering across my body. If definitely help to ease the headache and every other tension spot in my body.

I walked out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around me. I must have been really out of, because I didn’t even notice the figure sitting on the bed.

"Hey" he said as I began to drop my towel to let me know he was here.

"Oh shit, what the hell?" I shouted frighten at first. "What are you doing in here?" I asked.

"Umm I was looking for Trent but I found more than what I was looking for and I'm liking what I finding." he said with a chuckle. I rolled my eyes

"Josh right? Do you mind leaving the room while I get dress?" I asked.

"Why should I leave the room when you're the one who has to get dressed? I don't mind watching" he stated. Well what guy wouldn't mind watching a girl get dressed?

"But I do mind you watching." I said in a duh tone.

"Exactly since you're the one who has a problem with it why won't you leave" He was an asshole. I had a feeling that me and him were not going to get along so great.

 I didn't feel like arguing with him so I grabbed some clothes and went into the bathroom to change. I put on some denim pants with a blue tank top. I walked out the bathroom and he was still there. I grabbed some blue flats, my purse, cell phone, and iPod and headed out the door.

"Where are you going?" he asked as I began to walk out.

"None of your business" I replied.

"Come on don't be like that. Where are you going?" He asked once again.

"Out!" I replied.

"Out where, you just moved here you don't know your way around" He had a good point.

"Here come on I'll show you around" he held out his hand.

"Come on I don't bite" he stated. He better not bite.

"Did Stephanie tell you to do this?" I asked.

"Yea but that's not the point. I wanted to do it anyway" He looked at me with a smile.

"Fine okay" I said as I walked up to him.

----------------------------------------------------

We pulled up to a restaurant that was on a main strip located near the campus. Josh had showed me all around campus. We had already gotten schedules so he showed me where my classes would be. It turns out that we have two of the same classes together. After that he showed me around town. We went to a bar had a few drinks and now we are at this restaurant. We went inside.

"Can I get a booth for two please" he asked politely.

"Right this way" The hostess replied. The waitress came and brought our drinks and I was looking at the menu. I think I wanted the nachos.

"So where are you from?" he said trying to make small talk.

"Florida" I stated.

"Where about?" he asked.

"Tallahasse, Are you from here?" I asked.

"Yup born and raised, so why did you decide to come way out here?" He asked.