How Can I Ever Get Past This Chapter 3

Chapter 3

It was Monday and I was getting ready for school. I had decided on dressing comfortable today due to the fact that I didn’t even feel like being at school

I opened up my window to see how cold it was. Who needs the weather channel when I had it right here at my back window. There was sort of a breeze so I decided on some skinny jeans a tank top with a grey Mickey sweater over it and my grey chucks. I put my hair in a messy ponytail and then grabbed my Ipod and keys

Once inside my car I plugged my iPod into the adapter. I played my  Easy Morning  playlist and then began my drive to school.

I thought about the day that was ahead of me. I hadn't talked to or seen Kaylin all weekend. He came by and called but I didn't answer. The last text he sent said that he would see me at school. I really didn't feel like talking to him though. How is he going to ask me what the fuck was that, like it was my fault? He knows I don't like her so none of it was my fault. I was probably being petty but at the moment I didn’t care.

I pulled into the school parking lot, got out my phone, and texted Andrea.

Send: Where R U?

Andrea: Pullin in 2 Skool.

Send: Meet me at da grls b-room

Andrea: kk

I got out my car and headed for the bathroom. I walked inside and Andrea was already in there. How in the hell did she get in here so quick? I proceeded to tell her everything that happened at the Pub the other night in full detail.

"What? And he got mad at you? Oh I need to have a talk with him" She shouted after I had finished. I just laughed at her. She had my back no matter what which is why I loved her and why she was my best friend. The bell rang and I took out my phone to confirm the time. I looked at the phone indeed it was 8:00. I wouldn't have to see Kaylin until lunch so that was a good thing and that was only if the coach didn't make them stay outside for another practice. I told Andrea to meet me before lunch right before heading to class. First period was English, how exciting!

Those first three classes went by so fast I couldn't believe it. Now if I would have wanted it to go by that fast it wouldn’t have. Time is a bitch, it cared about nobody but itself. I was headed to the lunchroom to meet Andrea when a firm grip wrapped around my wrist.

"Ouch... What The hell?" I snapped

"We need to talk" He said pulling me into a room at school where we were alone and locked the door.

"What the hell Kaylin, let go you're hurting me!" He loosened his grip but he didn't let go

"Sydney why haven't you answered my phone calls all weekend?" He was so sexy when he was mad.

"Sydney I asked you a question." He said speaking louder snapping me out of my trance.

"I didn't feel like talking to you" I whispered

"What? You didn't feel like talking to me? I'm your fucking boyfriend. I call you a bunch of times and I come to your house and you don't answer your door or your phone, you got to be shitten me" he said.

 I just looked down. I guess I did sort of over react, but he had no reason to yell at me afterwards when it wasn’t even my fault. He put his hand under my chin and lifted my face up to look at him. I looked into his eyes. He eased his lips down towards mine and gently moved them rubbing against my own.

"I'm sorry" he whispered against my lips. What? I can't believe he was telling me he was sorry. I definitely had a great guy. I ignored him and had been mean to him and here he was telling me he's sorry.

"You shouldn't be" I whispered back. He just looked at me.

"I will never get you" He said. I just kissed him. He wrapped his hands around my waist and I surrounded my arms around his neck deepening the kiss. He pushed me up against the wall picking me up and wrapping my legs around his waist. I knew that if we got caught we would be in so much trouble, but at the moment I didn’t care. He pressed himself against me and then time messed everything up as the bell rang. What did I tell you time is a bitch? He stopped the kiss and put me down. We were both so out of breath. He kissed my neck. I grabbed his hand and was about to walk out the door.

"Let's ditch the rest of the day" he said

"Are you sure?" I asked him.

"Yea"

"Kay you have practice and if you miss it your coach is going to make you run like hell." I told him

"So?" I so loved this guy. I just wondered if he felt the same way about me.

"Okay" I said slowly. We walked outside to the parking lot. I told him to meet me at my house and he told me that he would come straight there after he went home first.

When I got home I texted Andrea and told her that I was sorry for ditching her at lunch. She would totally understand once I explained.

Soon the doorbell rang. I opened the door to see Kaylin standing there with a duffel bag draped over his shoulder along with some other stuff.

"What is that for?" I asked him.

"I want to spend the night" He stated.

"Okay" I said a little unsure.

He took his bags up to my room and came back down with one. He took out the contents of the bag. Did I ever mention that I so loved this guy. He held up the movies in his hand. They were all my favorites. It was like my own little private Disney collection including my favorite The Little Mermaid. He sat on the couch and I sat in between his legs, sighing in content as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Syd wake up"  he said as he lightly shook me. When did I fall asleep?  I opened up my eyes and looked up at him as he just stared down at me.

"What time is it?" I asked him.

"Like nine something". I wonder why I was so tired. I got up and walked to my bedroom. I grabbed some shorts and a tank top and went in the bathroom to take a shower. When I came out Kaylin was sitting on my bed. He looked me up and down.

"What?" I questioned

"Nothing" He replied as he got up and went inside the restroom.

I was lying on the bed when I heard the door open. Kaylin walked out with nothing on, not even a towel wrapped around his waist. Oh My Gosh was all that went through my head. I just laughed. My face was burning. I knew it had to be beet red and me laughing was my attempt to try to take some of the embarrassment away. He walked over to the bed with a smile on his face. Why was he smiling? I tensed up as he got closer to me.

"What wrong Syd? Just relax". I could definitely not do that. He climbed on the bed and crawled between my legs. He made small kisses on my jaw and traveled to my ear.

"I want you so bad" He said pressing himself against me. I could so tell he wanted it badly and I think I did to, but I couldn't give in not now at least. I still needed time to think and I couldn’t do it will him hovered over me like that.

"Kay I’m not ready for this" I told him as I rested my hands against his chest. He buried his face into my neck and groaned. I sighed. I felt like I was such a tease for him and I didn’t want him going out there and having sex with a girl who was far more willing to put out. He rolled off of me and got up and put on some shorts. He got back into the bed and wrapped his arms around my waist. I was drifting to sleep when I heard a whisper say "I Love You"

I had to be dreaming because it was no way that I had just heard him say those sacred three words. I drifted off to sleep not thinking about it any further.