How Can I Ever Get Past This Chapter 24

Chapter 24

"So who's hungry?" Trent asked "I sure am" He added.

"How about we order pizza?" I added

"Sounds good, l guess I can go and pick it up." Trent offered

"I'll go with you" Josh added "Sydney will you call and order the pizza so it will be ready when we get there?" Josh asked

"Sure"

"All right we'll be back" Trent said.

I was hanging up with Pizza Hut when I heard Stephanie screamed "Fuck my life".

"What's wrong?" I asked

"The concert got canceled and the park is closed due to heavy thunderstorms"

"I told you that was going to happen but no,,,, Sydney is just some dumb bitch that doesn’t know what she’s talking about." She laughed

"Whatever" She replied.

After about twenty minutes Trent and Josh returned with the pizza.

"Yall we are going partying tonight" Trent shouted as he came in the door. Stephanie was all about partying, so obviously she was the first one to reply.

"For real I'm down! Whose party is it?"

"I don't know some chicks at Pizza Hut invited us" Trent replied

"Trent don't have me going to this party having to beat a chick's ass because she's all up over you."

"So y'all up for this party or what?" Trent said ignoring Steph.

"Of course" Steph replied

"That's fine" I stated

It was eight thirty and the party started at nine. I decided on wearing what I was going to wear to the concert, which was some dark denim skinny jeans with black heels and a back halter top. While I was putting on my earrings I felt Josh wrap his hands around my waist. He kissed my neck.

"You know we don't have to go to this party, we can stay here all night just me and you, I mean I know how you don't care much for parties." he stated

"It's okay Josh, I don't mind, so where's this party at?" I asked him.

"I don't know, the girl gave us the address, so we're just going to put it in the GPS and see where it takes us"

"Sounds like a plan." I added

"Okay I'll see you down stairs okay" I nodded. He was about to walk out the door but then he turned back to me

"Oh and by the way, you look amazing" He said I smiled and replied with a "Thanks"

We pulled up to a two story house. We could hear the music blaring from the outside. There were a bunch of people outside and then a bunch were headed into the house. Stephanie and Trent being the two party animals left us as soon as we walked in. The place smelled of liquor and cigarettes. Couples were making out left and right and I even think one couple was having sex on the couch being that the girl had on a skirt and was grinding on some guy, whose eyes were about to roll into the back of his head. The bass from the music was loud causing my insides to vibrate every time a beat dropped. Josh held a tight grip on my hand as we walked farther into the house. There was a pool in the back and it was filled with topless guys and girls. Two girls were making out in the pool and I immediately got disgusted. That definitely wasn’t my thing.

"Come on lets go get some drinks" Josh said pointing towards the cooler. Josh got a beer and I got a green apple Smirnoff ice.

After about thirty minutes Josh went and joined a group in the kitchen who were playing cards. It took me about twenty minutes to convince him that I would be okay on my own, so he could at least enjoy the party. I had saw a couple of people I knew of since I had been here, but all that did was get me more worried that I would see somebody I didn't want to see.