How Can I Ever Get Past This Chapter 21

Chapter 21

I got out the shower about ten minutes later. Wow that was crazy! We almost had sex. Was I really ready to have sex? Physically I definitely was but emotionally I wasn't too sure about. If Stephanie would have never interrupted we definitely would have ended up having sex, but I didn't want my "real" first time to be in a shower. Shouldn't it be special? I was so confused. My mind was a jumbled mess. I put on some blue jean shorts and a white halter top that flowed down my torso. I slid on some white wedge heels and went down stairs.

"Finally you were taking forever." Stephanie said

"Shut up we have the whole night ahead of us, where are we going anyways?" I asked

"Out to eat and then there is this club I want to try called Maximum" She stated.

"Really?" I asked sarcastically. Clubbing and partying was not my thing.

"Yes Really" Stephanie replied. I sighed

"Come on baby it'll be fun" Josh said wrapping his arms around my waist from behind.

"Whatever" We went to a twenty-four hour place to eat first because the club didn't open until eleven o' clock.  

When we got to the club it was packed. We waited in line for about an hour before we actually got in. The inside was more packed than the outside. Trey Songz's "Say Ahhh" was blasting through the speakers.

"Let's dance" Josh said pulling me closer to the dance floor

"Josh wait no"

"Come on Sydney what's wrong... you can't dance?" he said smiling. Was he kidding me? I was Latin. I definitely knew how to move my hips.

"Of course I can dance"

"Well why won't you?"

"Because I don't want to."

"But you can dance?" he asked

"Of course" I replied

"Then prove it!" he said smiling at me

"Okay then" I said giving in. As we got on the dance floor. Usher's "Hey Daddy" started playing. I started moving my hips to the music.

"Okay okay keep going" Josh said. I laughed. I bent over and started grinding into Josh as he came closer and grabbed my waist. I straightened back up and started grinding against his body. He pressed himself harder into me as I kept rocking my hips. He groaned in my ear.

"Sydney words can't explain how you make me feel". He grabbed my chin and turned my face towards his and kissed me. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and I gladly gave in. Our bodies were moving to the music as he kissed me. It felt so great, so right. It felt amazing. It was like it was unreal how I was feeling. I needed to come up for air, but I didn't want to lose this feeling. I loved this guy, he was amazing.

Josh ended up breaking the kiss before I could. We were both breathing hard from the kiss and the dancing. He smiled at me.

"Come on lets go get a drink" I followed him to the bar and he ordered my drink, because I didn't have a fake ID. After a lot of dancing and drinking we found Trent and Steph and decided to leave.

"I had so much fun" I stated

"What you had fun...at a club, no way!" Stephanie blurted out

"I know" I said "Grill me all you want but I did have fun."

When we got back to the beach house it was about 3 am. We found some food in the house to eat because we had the munchies. I had taken my shower and was about to get in bed when Josh grabbed me.

"Come on lets go watch the sunrise"

"What is it that late?" I asked

"No it’s early" he replied "Now come on so we don't miss it." I followed him out onto the beach. You could tell that the sky was getting ready to brighten because of the various colors that mixed in the sky like a watercolor painting.

 Josh sat down in the sand and I sat between his legs. I rested my head on his chest as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I feel like I'm in a movie" I stated. He chuckled.

"Am I your fairytale?" he said jokingly.

"Yea you are." I said seriously. I turned to look at him and he just stared into my eyes.

"I love you" I said without thinking, His eyes widened, but he didn't say anything.

"I'm so--" I was about to say, but he interrupted me by crashing his lips down upon mine. He kissed me with so much intensity, so much passion, so much....love.

"I love you to" He said against my lips. I smiled and kissed him again. We stayed there for the next hour watching the sunrise fill the sky.