How Can I Ever Get Past This Chapter 2

Chapter 2

It was around six-thirty and I had just made my way out of the shower. Kaylin had come up to me earlier and told me that he would probably be over around seven. I began t get ready.

My mom wasn't at home at home tonight, but it wasn’t a surprise. She was hardly ever at home. She spent most of her time at work. If she wasn’t at work she was most likely with her boss or one of the men from work. That’s how she got down. As for my Dad, he wasn’t in my life at all. The last time I remember seeing him I was looking at his back as he walked away.

I looked in the mirror at my image admiring the long brown locks which had natural spurts of a lighter brown in them. It made it seemed as I had gotten highlights, but they were natural. They probably came from spending long hours in the sun when I was younger. The Victoria Secret sweatpants and the tank top that clung to my body showed off my hourglass figure.  My Dad wasn’t in my life but he genes were and they showed in my hips. I definitely had the hips brought in from his Hispanic roots. I also had the tan skin. It was the only thing that I ever thanked him for in my life. It definitely made my appearance more imaginable. You could tell that I had Latin roots in my blood when you saw me My mom’s Caucasian side didn’t show up much in me, but we did look extremely alike.

I grabbed my makeup case and put on a little eye shadow along with eye liner to make my brown eyes pops. I was used to wearing a lot of makeup. To me it hid your face and made you look like a totally different person. True beauty was the key. I didn’t want to hide my natural looks. I applied a little lip gloss causing my lips to look plumper.

 I looked at the clock and it was almost seven. I immediately got excited and my heart jumped with joy. I was excited but nervous at the same time. Kay and I always had fun together, but lately he wanted more. I felt like I was ready to go all the way with him, but I wasn’t so sure. His birthday was coming up in five weeks, so I decided that that would be his present. It gave me time to makes sure that I was sure about giving everything to him.

The doorbell chimed interrupting my thoughts. I took one last look in the mirror and then made my way downstairs. I ran up to the door and looked through the peep hole making sure that it was him. I opened the door.

"Hey sweetness" he murmured into my hair after pulling me into a hug.

"Hey Kay" I replied pulling away and pressing my lips lightly upon his. He closed the door behind him and locked it coming inside. I looked at him. His dirty blonde hair fell slightly in his hazel eyes as he stared back a bit. I watch his lips upturn slightly in a smile. He probably knew what I was thinking.

"So what's the plan for tonight?" I asked nervously.

"Well I plan on fucking you from the back while you scream Kay" He stated bluntly.

My jaw dropped a little as I felt my face heating up producing a blush. I knew he was joking. He always said stuff like this to me, but it always seemed to shock me. He noticed the look on my face and laughed.

"Chill out Syd, you now I'm kidding." He picked me up and carried me to the couch.

"Let's find something to watch on TV" He said as he began flipping through the channels.

"Stop!" I demanded.

"Come on Syd we are not watching that". I looked at him with my  said puppy face.

"Aw Syd, you have seen it so many times". It was The Little Mermaid. I had seen in so many times and he hated watching it, but it was my favorite movie and I always loved it. After a little more pleading he gave in and that's what we ended up watching. He wrapped his arms around me and we cuddled on the couch as he allowed me to watch my favorite movie.