How Can I Ever Get Past This Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Once we had gotten the medicine we needed I took Nate back to his car and I followed him to his house. I got out the car and he led me in his house and to his room. It was definitely clean for a guy's room, obviously not what I expected.  I took out the meds and the paperwork Mr. Wilson gave us with all the observations and experiment shit we needed to do. I laid it out on his desk and we began to work on it.

After a while of fumbling with the prescriptions, preparing doses, and researching clinical warnings Nate asked me if I wanted something to eat.

"No, I'm good" I answered.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yea" I replied.

"Well I'm ordering pizza" He stated.

"Okay well I want a supreme pizza, no mushrooms"

"I thought you didn't want anything" he muttered

"Well I changed my mind" I giggled

"I don't see anything funny"

"Whatever" I got up and walked down stairs to his kitchen and opened the fridge. I know it was rude but I couldn't help myself. I looked inside. He had Grape soda, my favorite. I reached and grabbed one before closing the fridge

"Oh yea it's fine. Help yourself to whatever you want" I smiled and nodded my head in a thank you gesture. I placed my drink down on the counter. He walked over to me and got up in my face, pushing me back against the counter.

  "Nate what are you doing? Step back some." He leaned in and started nibbling on my earlobe.

"Nate you should really stop"  I said placing my hands against his chest to push him away He grabbed. My wrist to keep me from pushing him any further and began to kiss my neck. What the hell was he doing? He needed to get away from me.

"You know you want this." he whispered in my ear. I tried to push him with my body but he only place himself harder on me.

“ Nate stop!" I said more forcefully. He eased away from me with a grin on his face. I didn’t see anything funny. He had definitely crossed his boundaries. I made my way upstairs and began packing up my things. I grabbed my back and began to leave.

"What are you doing?"He asked.

"I'm leaving" I shouted.

"We're not done!" He stated

"Who care?" I retorted

"I care it's my got damn grade" He said raising his voice.

"Well maybe you should have thought about that before trying what you tried downstairs" I told him.

"Sydney it was nothing we didn't even kiss" He replied. Oh so that made it okay?

" I'm leaving we can finish this another day." I walked outside to my car and pulled out of my driveway. I was fed up with Nate. I couldn’t believe that he thought he could come on to me just like that. He was one of Kaylin’s closest friends. What the hell was up with Kay anyways? I still had not heard from him. It probably would have been smart to ask Nate if he had shown up for practice but it had completely slipped my mind. I did a quick detour and decided on making my way to Kaylin’s house.

I knocked on the front door of Kaylin’s house. I waited a few moments before I heard shuffling behind the door . The door opened to reveal a disheveled Mrs. Williams. She definitely didn’t look like her normal self. She looked almost saddened and her face was blotchy.

"Hey Mrs. Williams" I said worried and wanting to know what was going on.

"Hey Sydney, have you seen Kaylin?"