How Can I Ever Get Past This Chapter 15

Chapter 15

"I want to fuck you". He whispered in my ear.

“Well you can’t Nate,” He looked up at me and gazed into my eyes.

“I think I can.” He said smashing his lips against mine. No, he wasn’t serious was he. He couldn’t be serious. He wouldn’t do this. I groaned against his lips and tried to maneuver my body to get him off of me. He pulled away from me and his hands roamed under my shirt

"Nate stop!" I pleaded trying to get my hand lost as he held them together above my head with one hand. His hands groped me under my shirt trespassing all boundaries.  His hands began making their way down towards my waist. I squirmed under him.

"Come on you know you want me. Don’t resist it." I looked at him in disgust and spat in his face and  it was definitely a wrong move. He slapped me across my face hard. That’s when this whole situation became surreal and the tears threatened to spill.

I woke up. My body was drenched with sweat and my bed sheets were wet. I looked around Stephanie was not around thank goodness.

I got out of bed and headed to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked so different. I wonder why, maybe it was just me. I decided on taking a shower. The hot water felt so good, traveling down my body. Thank god for showers and hot water because at times it could be a life saver and make all your problems go away but they would eventually come back. They always came back.

"Sydney"

"Sydney" I turned off the shower and wrapped a towel around my body. I poked my head out the bathroom door. Stephanie, Trent and Josh were sitting on her bed. Ugh it seems like I can never get any peace. At least at home my mom was always working, so I had some time alone.

"What?" I replied

"We are going to go get something to eat you want to come?" Stephanie asked

"Umm no thanks I'm fine" I replied.

"Are you sure?" Josh asked as he looked at me.

"Of course" I went back in the bathroom and closed the door.

I dried off and finished getting dressed and walked out. Everybody had left except who? You guessed it.... Josh.

"What are you still doing here?" I asked

"I wanted to talk to you." he replied

"About what?" I asked.

"The other night," he replied.

"What about it?" I tensed up.

"I-- umm-- Sydney what was wrong with you?" He asked as if I had some time of disease or something.

"Nothing I was just tired and I needed to get some sleep." I replied.

"That's not the truth and you even know it." he stated.

"Whatever" I replied "Believe what you want to believe" It got silent for like a couple of minutes at least.

"So why are you afraid to let someone near you?" he asked

"What?!" That one hit me hard. My heart beat sped up and I could feel myself getting dizzy. The room seemed to be spinning.

"You heard me, why are you afraid to let someone near you?" How can he ask me this? I mean some things shouldn't come out of your mouth they should just stay in your head. He didn’t know me that personally too be asking me these types of questions.

"What do you mean Josh?" I asked him.

"You know what I mean Sydney" he replied.

"No I don't" he chuckled sarcastically.