How Can I Ever Get Past This Chapter 12

Chapter 12

We pulled into a bar that was established a few blocks away from the college campus. The atmosphere definitely screamed let's have a good time. I got out of the car and noticed a couple fighting.

"Fuck you!" the girl spat. He ignored her as he pulled her into a deep kiss and she didn't resist. I smiled, she had a great guy, well at least that's how it seemed from the looks of it.

 I didn't realize I was staring at them until Stephanie pulled me by the hand telling me to come on. We got inside the bar rather quickly. The bar was filled to the max it seemed like but partiers were still being let it. We were walking towards the bar when a guy grabbed my hand and my ass. I saw his face flash across my mind.

"What the hell, what's your fucking problem?" I shouted pushing the dude away. Stephanie turned around.

"Chill babe" the dude replied

"You just grabbed me don't tell me to chill" I yelled at him.

"You just wish I would do more grabbing" the dude was apparently already drunk he put his hands on my waist. I started to push his hands off as memories of that night began flashing through my mind.

"Get your hands off her" Stephanie intervened.

"Shut the fuck up bitch you're not in this" He said putting his finger in her face.

"Hey, hey get your fucking finger out her face and just walk the hell away" Some random dude said.

"And who the hell are you, I just want to fuck this chick tonight." he said pointing at me. The random dude looked at Stephanie, did she know him. Stephanie gave him some kind of look. I'm guessing she did know him.

"Well you’re not fucking neither of these girls tonight because they're with me" The other dude gave a sigh cursed under his breath then walked away.

"Thanks baby" Stephanie replied as she gave him a kiss. So this was her boyfriend. He was really cute. He was very buff, you could tell that he had a nice body under his shirt. His brunette hair was trimmed short and his brown eyes were nothing of the normal. His skin was really tan. I was guessing he played some sport so it was due to spending days out in the sun.

"Oh yea this is Sydney, she's my new roommate. Sydney this is Trent, my boyfriend" She said introducing us.

"Hey" he said

"Hey ummm thanks for what you did" I said.

"No problem I got to deal with it with Stephanie all the time. I keep telling her to dress in something less revealing. Let me guess, she dressed you". I just smiled was I really dressed that revealing.

"Shut up Trent whatever. Where's Josh? I want him to meet Sydney" She said.

"The hell if I know, he’s somewhere around here. Some girl probably offered him a trip up her pants." Him and Stephanie laughed. We walked over to a table and sat down.

"Sydney right?" Trent said while looking at me.

"Yea" I answered.

"What do you want to drink?" he asked.

"Umm..... a beer" I replied

"What kind?" he asked.

"I don't know"

"What do you mean you don't know?" he replied.

"Trent stop questioning her" Stephanie replied

"Umm just get me whatever's good" I said I never really drank so I didn't really know what to get. I felt so dumb. Trent looked at us and then left.

"So you don't drink?" Stephanie asked.

"No not really" she laughed

"Hanging around us you are definitely going to start." She stated chuckling.

Trent came back with our drinks along with some other guy. He looked at me wondering why I was sitting at their table probably. He was also cute. Him and Trent could have been mistaken for brothers. The dude was nowhere near as buff as Trent, but he was still pretty built. He occupied the same brunette hair that was cut low and the similar tanned skin. Maybe they played the same sport. The only difference was that his eyes were a light blue color which was the first thing you noticed about him. They were amazing. Stephanie jumped up and hugged the guy.

"Josh where were you?" She asked

"I was doing something" he said with a smirk. Stephanie hit him on the chest and let out a whatever.

"Who's this?" he said looking at me

"Oh this is Sydney my roommate" She stated.

"Hey" I said

"What's up?" he said. He gave me an up and down look making me uncomfortable then turned back to Stephanie. I took a sip of my drink while they talked. After about 30 minutes I got tired. I told Stephanie I was leaving.

"Are you sure?" she asked. I remember the way we came and I knew it wasn't that long of a walk even though we drove.

"Yea, see you later" And with that I left. It took me only about twenty minutes to get back to the dorm. I took a shower and went to bed. I never heard Stephanie come in so I figured she spent the night with her boyfriend.