How Can I Ever Get Past This Chapter 26

Chapter 26

As soon as we returned home Josh and I went back to my dorm and slept for hours. Well at least I slept for hours. I was just so worn out with the events that had occurred in the past few days, but my sleep ended unwantedly with Josh interrupting my dreams.

"Baby wake up." Josh demanded. I said nothing, I just wanted for him to go away so I could go back to sleep.

"Sydney?"

"Sydney wake the fuck up!"

"Josh go away, I'm sleepy, please just let me sleep." he started to shake me.

"Ugh Josh okay I'm up what?"

"I'm hungry" he said

"Really, Seriously. I'm trying to sleep and you wake me up to tell me you hungry?"

"Because I want to go get some food, so wake up and let's go" He said pulling the cover off me and smacking my ass. I got up reluctantly. I went to the bathroom took a shower and put on some clothes. Why was he doing this to me?

"Are you ready?" Josh asked impatiently

"Unfortunately yes" I replied. We ended up going to a bar eating some wings and getting a few drinks. After a few I was ready to go. After we left we headed to Josh's place.

"Finally I can go back to sleep" I said heading towards Josh's bed. He pulled me back grabbing me by my arm.

"Oh no you don't." he said wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Josh come on I'm tired and I just want to go to sleep."

"Well what about what I want?" He said with a smirk on his face

"I don't care," he chuckled

"That was the wrong answer Syd" Josh said while resting his hands on my ass. He started kissing my neck as he roamed his hands under my shirt.  I was so sleepy but, I was definitely enjoying this. He brought his mouth to mine and licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and gladly I gave in. Our tongues move in unison as Josh moved us back towards the bed. Josh broke the kiss and trailed my jaw line with small kisses. His hands rested on my waist as he brought us closer to the bed and laid me down on it.

"Josh" I moaned as he continued to kiss my neck. His mouth soon returned back to mine as he started to unbutton my shirt. I wrapped my hands around his neck and intertwined my fingers in his hair. He pulled away as he went down and started kissing my stomach and trailed his way all the way back up to my neck. I moved my hands down to his pants and started to unbuckle his belt. He placed his hands on mine stopping me. He looked into my eyes.

"Sydney you sure you want to do this?" He asked. I nodded and moved his hands from mine and continued unbuckling his belt.