Chapter Thirty-Nine

Hello my loves! I'm sorry I took a little long, it's been a long week. I had a lot of work due and it was all so time consuming. On top of that, my school had a power outage! No wifi or light for almost 7 hrs! Anyways, heres a new chap! It isn't too exciting except for Draco and Delia's cuteness and Pansy's bitch tendencies. Enjoy and COMMENT!!!

xoxo

________________

Delia

.

.

.

"Wake up." Draco coaxed in my ear, pulling me back into consciousness. I smiled and slowly opened my eyes, turning towards him. His grey eyes were sparkling in happiness, a smile across his lips. I placed my left hand on his cheek, rubbing it with my thumb. God, he's so attractive.

"Good morning, Draco." I said hoarsely. Surprised by my slightly deeper voice, I laughed and cleared my throat.

"Mmm your morning voice is my third favorite thing to hear." I furrowed my eyebrows and shifted under the sheets as his hand found the exposed skin of my waist.

"What's your second favorite?" A small smirk formed on his lips and he chuckled, looking away.

"That's a little more....intimate." My cheeks flushed and I looked down, slightly embarrassed. He lifted my face by my chin to face him again, his other fingers causing electricity to course through me as they ran up and down my spine. Draco placed a soft kiss on my lips and laid back onto the bed. I got up from the bed and put my undergarments back on. Slipping the cinnamon colored sweater I'd worn yesterday back on, I sat back down on the bed as I watched Draco fumble with something on the other side of the bed. He was leaned over, probably rifling for something in his pant pockets. Finally sitting back upright, face pink from straining to get whatever he was looking for, he held out a small box. Placing it into my palm, I looked at him in surprise.

"I meant to give it to you last night but we were a bit..preoccupied." Draco rubbed the back of his neck, seemingly nervous for me to open it. I opened the box and peeled back some paper to reveal a gold bracelet, adorned with 5 pearls. Looking up at him, I smiled and he motioned for me to hand the bracelet to him.

"I've been practicing my magic and I've placed the protean charm on it. When one of us wants to meet the other, if we focus hard enough, the bracelets will heat up and we'll know to meet wherever it says."

"Where will it say the location exactly?" I asked as he fastened it together. The thin gold chain hung delicately on my wrist, the brilliant whiteness of the pearls distracting me.

"The middle pearl will have an A or R for astronomy tower or here. Also, in light of how hostile Hogwarts has been, I added a heat alert if one of us in danger. I've tested it out and when it goes off, it's not warm trust me." He warned, showing me a pink ring around his wrist that was fading.

"This is beautiful and practical. Only you could come up with something like this. What's yours look like?" He lifted his other sleeve to reveal a black leather bracelet with a gold band in the middle.

"I don't want anything to happen to you. I love you." Draco kissed my forehead and I smiled, grabbing his face and connecting his lips with mine.

"And I love you, Draco Malfoy. No more games, okay? For either of us." He nodded and wrapped his arms around me, both of us falling back onto the bed.

The next two and a half weeks were wonderful. We were happier than usual and even Draco's usual pompous demeanor subsided a little. He still had his moments, even with me but it was a part of him and I knew it would take years for it to go away. I wasn't sure if I wanted it to though because it made him confident, more so when we were intimate. I had always been afraid of having sex, which is why I held off for so long because I'd never been confident enough to lay it all out for someone. It was different with Draco though. He made me feel comfortable in my own skin during the most vulnerable situation a person could be in. Draco was always distracted by how I looked, mesmerized even, and it made me feel good. It was nice to be looked at the way he looked at me. It wasn't lustful, it was more like awe. Like he couldn't comprehend that I was really in front of him.