▫1▫

Brooke in media..

"Ugh!" Brooke yelled in frustration as she rushed to get ready for school, it was the second time she overslept this week and it's only the third week since school started.

This wasn't a good start on her freshman year..

"Shit, I'm gonna be late again" Brooke groaned as she threw clothes everywhere trying to find an outfit-- as she threw a shirt on she heard her phone ring. She picked it up to see her best friend Jaz's name displayed on the screen.

"Hello" she answered placing the phone between her ear and shoulder as she threw on a pair of jeans.

"Bitch where yo ass at, you were supposed to be here fifteen minutes ago"

"I know I'm running a little late"

"No shit" Jaz spat sarcastically

"Don't worry I'll be there in a little bit"

"Iight"

Brooke hit end and placed her phone in her pocket she threw her hair in a ponytail and rushed out the door.

Brooke ran full speed to the bus stop for five minutes straight once she reached her destination she was out of breath.

"Finally" Jaz said as she hugged Brooke

"Sorry I kept you waiting"

"It's all good we need to get walking though before we be late for school"

Brooke and Jaz always met up at the bus stop but they never actually rode the bus they rather walked.

As they walked to school Jaz received compliments from left to right.

To Brooke, Jaz was really pretty she was a milk chocolate color she had long black hair that came to her shoulders but her best feature was how thick she was, back in elementary Jaz used to be a "Pencil Stick" much like how Brooke is now-- but Jaz has changed a lot since then one thing Brooke didn't like about Jaz is how she gets around.

Jaz had made a name for herself back in eighth grade when she let five guys have sex with her not only at the same time but they all were in their late twenties.

It was the rumor of the year but Jaz didn't care she still remained the same and the way people thought of her remained the same as well.

Brooke was pretty too she was high yellow with long thick black hair that cascaded down her back, her green eyes was mesmerizing and her pink pouty lips gave her this innocent aura about herself which reflected off her shy personality.

"Them niggas sure be all over you" Brooke said as they stepped foot on school property.

"Yeah but them niggas ain't nobody, they don't got no money so they can't do nothing for me" Jaz said flipping her hair.

Brooke could only shake her head at her only best friend.

"I wish I could have that kind of attention" Brooke said.

"Brooke don't worry about all that just be yourself someone will like you besides me"

Brooke cracked a smile as they walked into the school she scanned the halls as her eyes stopped on this one particular guy.

Brooke had been checking for him ever since she first saw him on their first day to school.

She loved everything about him from his chocolate skin to his tall muscular frame and the dimples that decorated his cheeks every time he cracked that award winning smile.