Searching

No One's P.O.V.

"Lets call the police!" Donatello suggested taking out his phone. "There's no trace on who or what took him!" Raphael yelled. As the group was arguing on what to do Karai was sitting o the floor clutching Leonardo's shirt against her chest like if she let go she'll die. Her eyes were wide and she was shaking so many thoughts going through her head.

"Uh, Karai you okay?" Michelangelo asked he looked as if he was totally fine.....but his big brother was just kidnapped and on the inside he was sobbing. He wanted to go to Raphael and cry his heart out, it took all of his strength not to. And he didn't do it not because his best friend was here, it was because he wanted no needed to stay strong, for his family.

Donatello and Raphael were still bickering on what to do. How could they fight in a time like this? "Stop!" everyone instantly shut up. April had had enough. "Karai is over here hyperventilating! Mikey is about to cry his little heart out and you two are just fighting!?!?" Donatello instantly went to Karai's side once he heard what April said.

everyone was speechless. She was correct. Once Karai was breathing normally she buried her face into Leo's shirt and started crying it surprised everyone, Karai isn't one to just cry. At a time like this Leonardo would usually take charge and know exactly what to do, but Leonardo is gone and they need to find him.

Karai sniffled once she couldn't cry anymore and stood up, still holding Leo's shirt. "C'mon we need to find him." she muttered and walked around the room looking carefully. "We know it's not Slash and the purple dragons they are usually reckless." Raphael pointed out.

"Well who else is out to get us and is a master at stealth?" Michelangelo asked. Karai gasped "The Foot!"

~~~~~~~

"What do you want from us!" Leonardo yelled. It was dark in the room....no it wasn't he just had a blindfold on. He was chained to the chair shirtless. He still doesn't know why they had to take his shirt. "I want my daughter and your family to suffer for what they did to me!" The man yelled.

"You will never get Karai! And we have done nothing to you!" Leo yelled. "YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING BUT BRING ME PAIN!!!!" At that point Leo found out it was Oroku Saki. He remembered his voice from the news.

"What have we done to you!" He yelled at Saki. "Hamato Yoshi has not only taken the love of my life but he also left me to die in a fire." he replied. "Tang Shen never loved you!" which caused a punch in the gut. "SHUT UP FOOL."

~~~~~~~

"What makes you think they'll let us in?" Shawn asked. "I'm his daughter, trust me." is all she said before jumping out of the new van Donatello built that Michelangelo decided to call the Shellraiser.

She slowly walked into the building no one noticed the group until the passed the counter. "Who are you?" the woman asked. Karai stepped forward "I am Oroku Karai the daughter of Oroku Saki I have come to see my father."

"Right this way then." she said it as if she was scared, like she was afraid Karai would do something to her.

~~~~~

"WHERE IS SHE!!!!!" he yelled over and over. Leonardo had been there for hours. Whenever he even tries to go to sleep he gets either punched or shocked. "I will never tell." he coughed. There were bruises all over his stomach Saki even eat him with a wooden staff for a solid three minutes.

He opened his mouth to yell at the teen once more but was stopped by the phone ringing. He quickly picked it up and then put it back down with a smile across his face. "They are coming."

~~~~~~

"Where is he?" Karai was panicking she needed to find her boyfriend before anything bad happened to him (To late)

She still had his shirt she didn't know why but she just wanted to hold on to it, it reminded her of him. "I hear something!" Shawn yelled pointing to a iron door. Raphael was the first to get to it and looked through the glass. "Its them!" he yelled.

They all ran toward him but stopped in there tracks by a noise. They turned around to be met by foor soldiers.

~~~~~~~

"They have ran into my foot soldiers." Oroku Saki deeply said. "They won hold them back for long!" Leonardo yelled at the man.

"Long enough for me to kill you."

A/N: I know! It's short! Like shorter than usual. I'm planning on my next chapter to be the last one for this story. I always planned for there to be at least 30 chapters. I am planning on a sequel though so watch out for that. But until then I want to thank you all for the support on this story. I have more than 1k veiws and 100+ votes and was so happy when I first saw it! So again thank you guys!