Why is it so hard to figure out names???

A/N: Thanks to all the people who read my stories and I need to tell you something

S-six

c-cruel

h-hours

o-of

o-our

l-life

anyways ON WITH DA STORY

Leo's P.O.V.

'WHERES THE SCHOOL!!!!' I thought I looked around franticly hoping we took a wrong turn. A construction worker came up to us "Are you kids looking for the school?" he asked I nodded. "We had to take it down last night." "Why?" Karai asked "Termites." he said in a matter-of-factly tone. "TERMITES THATS THE STUPIDEST REASON IN THE WORLD!!!" Raph yelled I rolled my eyes. "They were a new species of termites they spread poison." my eyes widened 'What if there in our home?' "Don't worry they are only at the school because they got into the crates of new textbooks." "Well no school, I'm not complaining." Raph said with a smile. "Well you can wait for it to be built again or you have to have your parent or guardian sign a paper that temporarily moves you to a different school." I smiled "Thanks sir." I said and we walked away he yelled 'Your Welcome' to us and went back to work. "So were going to wait for it to be built, right?" Raph asked. "Well I guess we could..."I started "what do you think Karai?" I asked a I turned to my love "You insult me what question is that? OF COURSE I DONT WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL!" She yelled and I flinched "Okay guess we'll wait." "It shouldn't take that long any way there were a lot of workers." Rai-Rai said. I shrugged and then my phone rang, I looked at it with surprise 'Donnies and Mikeys school?' I thought ad answered the phone.

'Hello are you Leonardo Hamato?'

'Yeah, why?'

'Well Donatello and Michelangelo got into a fight today at school please come here as fast as you can.'

'Okay? I'll be there shortly.' I told her and hung up

"Who was it?" Rai-Rai asked "Donnie's and Mikey's school they got into a fight I need to go there are you guys coming?" I asked Karai followed me "Nah I'm headin' home." Raph said "Okay be careful" I called out to him as me and Rai-Rai went to the middle school.

Time skip to when they got there......

I opened the door for Karai then headed in my self we went strait to the office then sitting down already seeing Donnie, Mikey, and some other guys. "You are Leonardo Hamato correct?" She asked I just nodded. "She stuck her hand out and I shook it. She was wearing a business suit, she had short brown hair and reading glasses on. "So, what happened?" I asked "Well Michelangelo and Donatello got into a fight with these boys." she said and pointed to a group of boys. "They told me that Michelangelo was running after them and soon attacked some of them then Donatello saw ad started attacking too." I almost laughed at that. "Really? Did you see there side of the story, or look at the camera's?" I asked she shook her head "I'll be right back." she stated I looked at Mikey and Don they weren't hurt (Gladly) I then looked at the group of boys. No one was hurt...the woman came back "I'm sorry I guess it was the other way around.." she started "But they did fight back so they are suspended for the rest of the day." I looked surprised "What!" Karai yelled "They didn't do anything wrong!" she said. In return the teacher shook her head "They still fought back." I scoffed "Oh I'll show you who can fight back." I heard Karai mumble. "Look, I get that they fought back, but what else could they do?" I asked as calmly as I could "They could have waited for it to be over and tell an adult."

My mouth gaped open "What?!?!" I yelled "That's insane!" I heard Karai yell "You want them to wait after these kids are beating them up and then probably bleeding go over to you?" she nodded I almost slapped her "is there anything we can do for them not to be suspended?" I asked her eyes lit up "Yes! there actually is!" she stated I sighed I relief "Our P.E. teacher is out sick today so you two will teach P.E. To be honest I was totally fine with that. "Are you okay with it?" I whispered to Karai she nodded in return. "Yeah I guess we could teach." The womans eyes lit up again "Thank you!" she said and I nodded. "The gyms down there." she said pointing down the hall. I grabbed Karais hand and left the office. When we finally found the room our mouths hit the floor 'ITS HUGE' I thought.

"So what are we going to teach them?" Karai asked I shrugged "We could uh..." I started then an idea came "They pick teams and then pick a sport to play and well.....play the sport?" "I guess that could work" Karai said I looked at the schedule "The first gym class is in an our so lets get this set up!" I said and went over to the gym teachers office. We took out a volley ball net and set it up 'Good thing the net isn't that big' I thought We then grabbed two soccer nets and set them up. There were already basket ball hoops in an area. Lastly we put down some gymnastic bars and mats. By the time we were finished we only had three more minutes until they came in. "Thanks for the help Rai-Rai I wouldn't of finished without it." I said thoughtfully and we shared a kiss, I licked her lips asking for an entrance which she gladly gave we started fighting for dominance and as we were doing that we heard the door open and we quickly pulled away blushing and sighed in relief that they didn't catch us.

"Uh.. who are you?" a kid asked "I am Leonardo Hamato and this is Karai Oroku. We are you substitutes." I stated "Wow Mikey was right his brother is buff!" I blushed slightly and Karai just giggled. "Anyways for gym today you need to get into teams-" I was interrupted by screams of joy. "And you and your team will pick one of the sports that we set up for you." Karai finished. I just nodded, after that they were all running around and then one kid raised there hand I went over to him "Yeah, whats up?" I asked "Well I'm new here and don't have any friends." he said I instantly felt bad for him. "Well how about me you and Ra-Karai team up" I said he smiled wide and went over to Rai-Rai. I laughed as I almost said my nickname for her to the new kid. "That was sweet of you Weo" Karai said to me and kissed me on the cheek. I blushed "Thanks." I said then the kid came up to us with a basketball "Can we play basketball?" he asked I nodded and he skipped over to the basketball hoops. We found out that his name was Josh and he was pretty good at basketball. We played a game that was Josh and Karai vs. Me. I won and earned a few gazes from other students surprised at how good I was. Even though I didn't win by a lot. We played another game and it was me and Karai vs Josh we both purposely let him win and a whole group of boys came up to him and asked to see if he wanted t be in there group he gladly took the offer and mouthed 'Thank You' to us.

The next class was Donnie's class and after I introduced myself I got the same reaction from another kid "Mikey was right you are buff!" This time I didn't blush but Donnie did. "And he was also right about your girlfriend being hot!" another kid said and Karai blushed I just laughed. After I told them what we were doing everyone went into a group and no one was left out. Donnie had a big group of kids or as most of the kids here would say 'nerds'. After that was Mikey's class and after we introduced myself Mikey ran up and squeezed on of my muscles "See I told you guys that he was buff! Come on Leo flex!" Mikey said I laughed and rolled my eyes "Please?" he asked and then he gave me the puppy dog eyes. "Fine." I said and flexed quickly. "You also didn't lie about his girlfriend being hot!" A kid yelled. "Oh yeah Mikey, I gotta talk to you about that." I told him and he gave a apologetic look. I just rolled my eyes and Karai told them what we were doing today they all got in groups Mikey's group had to be one of the biggest. Me and Karai just sat on the bech and talked until this one kid from the biggest group came up to us. "I bet you two can't beat me and my group in basketball." he said challenged confidently. "Oh it is on!" Karai said and went to the group and I followed her. The group decided on going up to 30 points. Which the score at the end was 30 to 5 and in case you were wondering we won. Everyone stared wide-eyed at us. The kid came up to us and said "How about you two against the whole class?" he suggested. We agreed.

This time we went up to 50 points and it was 50 to 20 and again we won. Everyone looked at Mikey and yelled "YOUR BROTHER AND HIS GIRLFRIEND ARE SO COOL!" Karai and I laughed. After a few more classes we left an hour earlier then the rest of the classes did because we had no more classes. I looked at my phone and saw that I had like 100 missed calls and 200 texts from Raph I called him and told him what happened. There was so much yelling! I thought I was going to be deaf after that call.

I smiled to myself it was a good day.