Pool Party!

A/N: Hope you enjoy this it has been a few weeks and Raph no longer needs his cast in this so yeah....ON WITH THE STORY

Leo's P.O.V.

We were getting ready for the pool party my brothers and I all had plain with t-shirts on but different swim shorts mine was plain blue with Japanese symbols on it Raphs was black with fire at the bottom Mikeys was orange with video game controllers on it and Donnies was plain purple. Karai and April wore robes covering there bikinis. When we got there the first thing we saw were people it was packed! The pool was an in ground pool with a diving board. When we were about to get in me and my brothers all took off our shirts Donnie and Mikey both having six packs suprising all the jocks who didn't even have abs while Raph and I had eight packs but the last two were pretty faded but still see able. Then April and Karai took off there robes showing there bikinis which me and Donnie were drooling over I then tip-toed behind Karai and picked her up "LEO PUT ME DOWN!" she yelled as I walked closer to the pool I threw her in and laughed she then came up from under the water and pulled me in. I laughed and wiped the water off my face. Karai and I then climbed out and I told her I had to go to the bathroom but I went to grab a water gun which I did and then filled it up I tip-toed towards Karai trying not to be heard I put my finger on the trigger and squirted her she screamed and when she opened her eyes I was the first person she saw and I had a water gun and then she made me scream as I ran for my life but she soon caught up with me and pushed my into the pool and walked away still angry.

I looked around and saw Karai and all these jocks walking toward her. I quickly swim over to her and got out of the pool I walked towards her slowly to se what they were going to do. I saw this guy in the front I think his name is Blaze. he walked over to Karai "Ugh what do you want Blaze?" Yes I knew his name was Blaze "You." he said simply I growled and walked a bit faster. "How many times do I have to tell you to back off?" Karai asked with a groan "What look at this!" he said pointing to his four pack

Karai's P.O.V.

"What look at this!" Blaze said pointing to his four pack I just rolled my eyes and turned to see Leo and mouthed 'Help me' he nodded and broke into a jog towards me and then finally reached me. "Who's this babe?" Blaze asked I just groaned "Back off." Leo said simply Blaze ignored it and I felt him lean close to my cheek before I could react I felt him kiss it I saw Leo's eyes widen and start glaring at Blaze and if glares could kill Blaze would be just goo on the floor. Leo ran up to him and punched him strait across the face and so hard that he went flying into the pool. I just let out a small laugh at Blaze's reaction when his head popped up he had a black eye and a bruised cheek.

Leo then sat down next to me and wrapped his arm around me.

Time skip to after party...

"Dudes that party was AWESOME!!!!!!!" Mikey yelled "Yeah it was!" I heard Donnie agree "leo dude that was hilarious what you did to Blaze back there!" Raph said I just chuckled and walked closer to Leo and he put his hand around my waist. "It was pretty funny." I said "It was not!" I heard Blaze yell keeping his distance from Leo.

time skip to the next day..

Leo's P.O.V.

I woke up to my alarm "Ugh it's Monday!" I said and got up. To tired to care I picked out the first clothes I saw which was a plain black t-shirt and blue basketball shorts with black stripes on the sides. I walked out of my room and saw Karai who was wearing a plain white t-shirt and blue jeans. I then saw Raph walk out of his room wearing a red tanktop with a black button up shirt that he left in buttoned and blue jeans. I saw Mikey come out wearing a orange hoodie with the sleeves pulled up and blue jeans. Then Donnie came out wearing the exact same thing as Mikey exept it was a purple hoodie without the sleeves pulled up. We began walking to school deciding not to take the car because Donnie wanted to talk to April. "Did you, Karai, ad Raph get the job at the dojo?" Donnie asked "Yeah we did." Karai awnsered after Donnie, Mikey, and April got to there school we headed to ours only to see that...there's nothing there.

A/N: only 854 words in this chapter (Not including the A/N) It's the shortest chapter I have written in this story! I will post the next chapter tomorrow (Or later today if I get bored) after I finish my homework....and school....and homework.....and homework but it'll only take five hours :P