Tuesday

A/N: I'm starting to run out of ideas for this book, don't worry I wont abandon it I already have an idea for the sequel, but that will take place years after this does so sorry if I dont post as quickly on this story.

                                                   Leo's P.O.V.

I yawned as I walked into class, Karai was already there and saved a seat next to her for me. I sat down "Leo?" she asked "Yeah?" "What am I going to do?" "What do you mean?" "Well am I going to move in with you guys or something, because if I dont my dad might take me back or I might be sent to foster care." now that she says it she's right. "Foster care could take all of us." I replied "But I guess you could stay with us." I said she miled and gave me a bear hug.

time skip to next class

                                           Karai's P.O.V.

I this school me and Leo have all classes together (Which is probably my favorite part) when I got into class everyone was there in there usual seats but there was another emty one to the other side of me. Class started and Mrs. Williams came in "Class, today we have a new student." she said I was a bit curious, was she going to be one of those full on girly girls that the jocks drool over, a nerd, or maybe even a loner. Once she walked in I reconised her immediatly "Class this is Shinigami." the teacher said I smiled instantly. "Shinigami please tell the class about yourself." "Well, how about no." Shini said "O-Okay well you sit over there next to Karai." she said I saw a small smile come on her face and she sat next to me. "Karai! It's so good to see you again!" she said "You to Shini." I replied. The good part about this class is that we sit in the back row, behind a bunch of tall people and the teacher can't even see us, so we basically get away with everything. Leo was writing down notes while me and Shini talked trying to catch up with each other.

Time skip to before lunch...

Shinigami's locker is even next to mine! "So you two know each other?" Leo asked "Yeah we were friends when I lived in Japan." she said "Cool, I have to get to lunch see you there Rai-Rai." he said and kissed me on the top of the head. Shini smiled once he left "Look who has a boyfriend." she said in a taunting tone "Is it going to be like in Japan two weeks and you dump him?" she asked I rolled my eyes "Actually we've been dating for about two years now, four more weeks and its our third." I replied "Oh, so it's serious? does he have any siblings? Are you going to move in with him?" I laughed "You could say that, he has three brothers, and I'm moving into his house in a few days." she laughed "Congratulations Karai your first serious relationship." "Come on lets get to lunch." I said

Once we got to lunch Leo was already sitting at a table with Raph and Casey. We got our lunch and sat down. "Who's she?" Raph asked "Yeah." Casey added "This is Shinigami we were friends when I lived in Japan." I said in a matter-of-factly type of tone. "I've met Leonardo but not you two." Shini stated "I'm Jones, Casey Jones." Casey said with a smirk on his face. "I'm Raphael or Raph." Shini nodded "Karai said that Leo had three brothers where's the other two?" she asked "Hey! what makes you think I'm not one of there brothers." Casey said in a offended tone. "One because you have a different last name and two they actually have muscles." Shinigami said which made us all (except Casey) laugh. "Oh really? Look at these!" Casey said before flexing Raph face palmed and then put both of Casey's arms down. "Mikey and Don go to middle school." I answered "What are you all famous artists?" Shini asked with a laugh "Mikey's pretty good but definitely  not Leo." I answered "How dare you!" Leo dramatically gasped which in return I rolled my eyes.

'Leonardo Hamato, Raphael Hamato, and Karai Oroku please report to the office.' we heard on the speakers we walked to the office ignoring the other students looking at us. Once we got inside the office we all sat down. "Do you three know why you're here?" the principle Mrs. Walters asked. "No, we don't." Leo said calmly. "Well your guardians have passed away I've heard." tears threatened to come and I rested my head on Leo's shoulder. "So we are trying to make arrangements for you all (And Mikey and Donnie) to go to a foster home." My eyes widened "What!" I yelled "Why!" Raph yelled "You are not 18 for you are not an adult." Mrs. Walters stated. I thought for a second and smiled "My uncle can look after us all." I said "Is that so?" "Yeah!" "Very well you are excused." we walked out of the office " You don't have an uncle do you?" Leo asked "I do, he just lives in Japan." I replied. Leo rolled his eyes and wrapped his arm around me.

Time skip to Gym........

"Okay class today in gym we will be playing soccer." the gym teacher, Mr. Jackson said. "Pick a group of three and in tomorrows class two groups will go against each other." he stated. Everyone ran around to go find their partner. I was in a group with Leo and Shini. We were all decent at it. The next class was (Thankfully) the last class, but it was history my least favorite subject. (irl my least favorite subject is math its just so boring :P) I yawned and twirled my pecil around. "Any questions?" the teacher asked.

Shinigami raised her hand "Yes Shinigami?" she asked "Why do we have to learn about dead people?" "Because history repeats itself." "So that means were going to have slavery again?" A boy in the class added. The teacher rolled her eyes and went on with the lesson.

A/N: I had to add Shinigami, she doesn't get enough love and plus he's Karai's bestie you cant break that!