Anniversary

A/N: Okay so I know what I put on my A/N yesterday and I might be able to upload some more chapters over the week I was just so busy with family and stupid -bleep- school that I didn't have time for my stories anyways so last chapter Karai told Shini that it was 4 more weeks until Leo and Karai were dating for three years. so this is Friday (A day before their anniversary)

P.S. Karai's spending the night at Shinigami's

Karai's P.O.V.

I yawned and laid my head back against the arm of Shinigami's couch. "So what movie do you want to watch?" she asked "There's this new movie out that's called 'Bad Moms' (Okay so I saw it a lot of inappropriate parts but other than that it's hilarious even though I skipped the EXTREMELY inappropriate parts :P) I answered for her. "Oh! I've been wanting to watch that movie ever since it came out!" "Me too!" She rented the movie and we laughed time and time again. "How's it going with Leo?" she asked as a part we both didn't want to see came on.

"It's going pretty good tomorrows our three year anniversary." I said with a smile "Do you know what you're going to do?" "He said were going on a date but I don't know where." "He seems like a nice guy, but everyone has their flaws." she stated and I nodded in agreement.

Time skip to 9:00 A.M. (When Karai and Shinigami woke up.)

I got all my stuff packed ready to get home. "Thanks Shini it was really fun." I said as I hugged her "No problem Karai we should do it again sometime." "Yeah we definitely should." I said before I opened the door and left. I started walking down the sidewalk, isn't as busy as yesterday....weird. I yawned and looked around, no-one's here other than some cars driving by here and there. I shrugged and kept walking "Hey! Give that back!" I heard I turned and saw a girl around 9-10 yelling at a teenager with a....is that a purple dragon tattoo? Is a purple dragon mugging a 9 year old girl? I set down my bag and ran down the alley.

"Hey! stop!" I yelled at the purple dragon....weird there's only one. Then before I knew it I was surrounded. I threw punches and kicks here and there and took most of them out but more just kept on coming. After awhile I was getting extremely tired but never stopped, I turned my head and saw the girl in the corner of the alley. I went back to fighting and had a smile on my face. "Hey! Get away from her!" I heard someone yell I turned to the opening of the alley and saw Leo. The smile on my face got even bigger as he helped me fight them off. After awhile they retreated which is also pretty weird I mean I'm not complaining but still.

"What are you doing in this part of town?" Leo asked the little girl and once I caught my breath I ran up next to him and looked at her too. "I was going back to the foster home and then that man came and tried to take my stuff." she explained. "How about we take you back to the foster home okay?" Leo asked. She just nodded in return and grew a big smile on her face and showed us the way. "Happy anniversary." he whispered in my ear, I smiled and kissed him on the cheek. "I have a lot planned." he said and kissed me on the forehead. "Here it is!" the little girl exclaimed. "Thank you for saving me!" she said and came over and hugged us both and walked into the foster home.

Time skip to night...

Leo's P.O.V.

Karai's at with April picking out a dress while I'm with Donnie, he's helping me pick out what I should wear. He wants me to wear a tuxedo and well I have no idea what I want to wear. So I'm going with whatever he says I should go in. He ran up to me with a classic tux (You know the black outside with the white inside.) "You should wear this!" he said I just shrugged "Not the hat but I'll go with the tux." I replied. He grabbed the hat and then shoved the tux into my arm and turned me towards the dressing room. "April texted me she said that Karai found what she's wearing and heading back to her house so hurry!" I nodded and ran into the dressing room. I quickly got dressed and looked in the mirror and put the tie on. I fixed my hair, grabbed my other clothes and ran out. I threw the money on the counter and ran out of the store and getting into my car. Donnie jumped in and I drove home dropping him off and then grabbing a flower on the way.

I drove over to April's apartment and went over to her door and knocked. April opened the door and smiled, she moved out of the way and Karai started walking up to me. My face started to get red, she was beautiful! (You can picture her in any dress manly because even though I'm a girl I'm more of a tomboy and not good at picking out dresses so....yeah) I hand her the flower and she gladly took it I then held out my arm and she wrapped hers around mine. We headed out of the apartment and I opened the side of the car door for her and she got I then I walked over and went into the drivers seat. It was silent for awhile until Karai finally broke it "Where are we going?" she asked "You'll see." I replied.

A few hours later.......

We finally arrived and we both got out of the car. We were near Aprils farm house, I took her to where I asked her to date me. "Leo!" she cried hugged me "This is amazing." she said and we shared a kiss. She followed me to a grassy hill that had a blanket there already layed out we both laid down on it and looked at the stars. "Look! it's a teenage mutant ninja turtle!!" she cried out I just laughed "A what?!?" "It's a turtle it looks like a ninja it's clearly a mutant like the things they talk about on the news and it looks like a teen." I rolled my eyes "Yeah sure whatever you say." "I'm serious!" "Yeah and I see him kissing a snake mutant!" she rolled her eyes nd we both started pointing out what some things looked like for the rest of the night and neither of us noticed that we fell asleep....

A/N: See what I did there with the stars :P Yeah I'm weird like that! I just felt like adding something in and this came to mind so yeah deal with it