Truth Or Dare

A/N: So did anyone else's heart shatter when Mikey said Papa in the new episode?

Leo's P.O.V.

"W-what?" I choked out he dropped me and we glared at each other "You do know Raphael, correct?" I nodded in return and he grinned at me. I heard police sirens going off and his eyes widened. "Crap.." He muttered before dashing away. I was so confused why would he want Raph?

Time Skip....

I walked in the house and everyone was sitting in a circle on the living room floor. "Hey, Leo!" Mikey called out "Wanna play truth or Dare with use?" He asked "Why not, nothing better to do." I replied and sat next to Karai in the circle.

"Leo, truth or dare?" Raph asked "Truth." I answered and he grinned "If you and Karai weren't dating who would you like?" He asked "Karai, I've liked her ever since I've met her." He groaned. "Mikey, truth or dare?" Don asked "Dare brah." "I dare you to throw away all the left over pizza." Mikey gasped and looked offended "How dare you!" He got up and ran to his room "I QUIT!!!!"

"So he didn't win." Raph said with a smile. "Karai truth or dare?" I asked "Dare." She answered hesitantly "I dare you to....." I looked around and whispered the dare in her ear. She blushed madly and walked out the door to go to the store. "What did you dare her to do?" Raph asked "You'll see."

Time Skip to when Karai got back....

Karai walked through the door with a bag in hand, she walked into our room giving me the death glare. She came out the room with a bikini on that had my favorite color. "Leo, your disgusting." Donnie said while shaking his head. She sat down next to me "I didn't dare you to wear that." I told her "Yeah, while what you did tell me to wear was....well." I laughed "I'm surprised you even did this!" She glared at me and we shared a quick kiss.

"Donnie, truth or dare?" Karai asked "Truth." "Do you have a crush on April?" he blushed and opened his mouth to answer but got up and yawned "I think I should be going to bed now." He said and headed toward his room.

"Leo truth or dare?" Raph asked "Truth." I answered "Why are their bruises on your neck?" Karai looked at my neck after he said that and noticed them. It must've been when that guy Slash got me. "Well?" He asked "There was this one guy." I said "And?" Karai said. "Apparently his name was Slash?" I said and Raph's eyes widened "S-Slash?" He asked his face went pale. "Raph you okay?" I moved closer to him and extended my hand but he quickly swatted it away.

"Donnie!" Karai called out and he rushed out of his room with Mikey following "Karai what are you wearing!" Mikey yelled while covering his eyes.

No Ones P.O.V.

Karai blushed and quickly got a black t-shirt and gray sweatpants on then raced back downstairs. Raphael's face went back to its regular color and he looked around the room. "Dude what happened?" Mikey asked truly worried about his brother. "S-Slash." Raph muttered he got up and walked up to his room and he didn't hesitate to close the door once he got in.

Time Skip to next day....

Raph's P.O.V

"Story time bro's!" Mikey called out once we were all in the living room. We looked at him in a confused way. "Raph, who's Slash?" He asked I gulped and looked around the room and sighed "Fine" I said and started the story...

It was when we were in middle school and he was my best friend. We gave him the nickname Spike he was actually really quiet and a good listener. I soon found out that he worked with the purple dragons, and I decided to join also. I had the decision to choose which position I wanted to be since I was the strongest one there.

Since I didn't really want to go around hurting innocent people and steal I decided to be the guard of their base. Spike....he changed a lot he switched his name to Slash and would go around beating everyone up. I left the group and he was outraged. I only told him that I was leaving and we got in a big fight, but that's not it we were also fighting over Mona Lisa my girlfriend. The one time I came back home with all those injuries it wasn't from saving someone from all the purple dragons but it was from the fight. He swore that he would find me one day and finish the fight.

"Oh." Leo said "Dude! I didn't know that you were dating her!" Mikey exclaimed. "I didn't know that he would ever find me, I won that fight and he's usually a fair guy." I said a bit confused. I got up from the couch and headed toward the door. "Where are you going?" Leo asked "Out." I answered simply then before anyone could reply I ran out the door. To my surprise Mona was there.

"Raph!" She exclaimed and hugged me. "W-What's wrong?" I asked and she looked up at me (I know in the show she's taller but in this he is ok?) "Spike." H said and pointed down the street. I walked toward where she was pointing. "He was mugging a kid." She said and I nodded.

Mona's actually really strong (Since she hasn't had military training like in the show she isn't as strong in this.) Master Splinter gave her some training a few months before we started dating. I she tugged on the sleeve of my shirt and pointed to an alley. I looked down it and saw Sp-Slash. "Stay here." I said and ran down the alley.

"Hey! Stop doing that!" I yelled at him and he turned and once he saw me a big smile grew on his face. "Ah Raphael! Nice to see you again!" I grabbed the kid he as mugging "Go now." I whispered in his ear and he nodded and ran off. "I almost got his wallet!" Slash complained I glared at him and he just let out a small laugh and rolled his eyes. "Raphael, you shouldn't have quit why didn't you stay?" He asked moving closer to me.

"I don't hurt the innocent." I answered and he chuckled "Raphael Raphael Raphael." He muttered. "You were so close to getting the tattoo so, so close. It took me a year after you quit to get it and you almost got it after three months!" He pulled up his sleeves and moved even closer to me.

"And then you took the love of my life away from me!" he grabbed me by the shoulders and shook me roughly. "You beat me in that fight too!" He added "We got Mr. Perfect here!" he exclaimed. "Now, I'm a fair guy right?" He asked and I just nodded. "So I 'ma let ya go." he pushed me toward the entrance of the alley. "But I need you to be a fair guy to me now." He said and walked toward the entrance and grabbed Mona.

"And Let me have her."

A/N: Slash is really becoming a pain in the anus I'll start the next chapter today so it might be posted soon but it also might be posted tomorrow who knows??? HAVE AN AMAZING DAY and as my favorite Youtuber always says:

Your beautiful, your one of a kind, Smile more- Roman Atwood