SUMMER!!!!

A/N: You see, I thought the whole abuse thing would give me more ideas but to my surprise it didn't! so anyways hope you enjoy and I'm really sorry for not updating in so long!!

 Leo's P.O.V.

Mom broke up with Brian, we don't know why but she did I mean I'm not complaining. Today is our last day of school which makes it better. Plus next year Donnie and Mikey will be going to high school, and for them all I can say is good luck.

I sat down in my seat with a smile on my face, no one not even Leah could make this day bad. Karai took her seat with a smile also. the teacher came in and for once everyone was actually listening.

Donnie's P.O.V.

I finished the paper we were working on ahead of time and saw Mikey trying to cheat off of me I let him this time and he looked happy since he thought I didn't catch him. I stared at April. She's so cute, I'm surprised she's not like the most popular girl in the whole grade wait no! school no, world!

She turned her head to me and I quickly looked away before she found out that I was staring at her. I quickly looked back at the paper, we were on question 10 I raised my hand to answer and she quickly called on me "The answer's 8" I answered "Correct as always Donatello." I smiled with pride and "Nerd." A kid said aloud and I knew for a fact it was Frost, and if you haven't figured it out already, he's Blaze's brother. I looked at him. He and his friends they were all just high-fiving or fist bumping each other.  

Before I knew it class was over and I quickly went on to the next one, which I gladly got to share with April. Then to my surprise she sat next to ME!!! The  she asked ME to hold her phone was on her contacts and I looked at them and just so you know I am NOT a stalker. My smile grew bigger if it was even possible once I saw that I was on the top of her contacts list!!!!!!

Leo's P.O.V.

I was on the edge of my seat schools almost over and it'll be summer!!!!! The teacher handed out our grade cards, I looked at mine anxiously and I got all A's except for Science which I got a B. I looked over at Karai's she had an B for all of them except for Science and Math which she got A's in.

The bell rang and everyone grabbed their stuff and ran out as quick as they could screaming in joy. Well except for the 'Nerds'. Once I got out Raph was already walking with Casey to his house. Karai ran out and we walked over to the middle school.

Time Skip.....

Donnie got all A's (No surprise there) While Mikey surprisingly got A's B's and C's. We started to walk home when suddenly (PINAPPLES) "Leonardo?!?!?!?!" I turned around and saw Leah. I groaned and she ran up to me "What do you want?" I asked "I didnt know that your brothers went here!"  She said excitedly "We dated for four years and they've gone here for most of that time!" I replied and she hung her head and before she could reply we all walked away.

Time Skip....

Once we got home mom wasnt there as usual because she has work. None of us got homework (Gladly) and didn't really know what to do. Raph walked in the door "So what do we do?" He asked Mikey opened his mouth to say something "Mikey if you say find the laser eye squirrel swear I will-" I put my hand over his mouth "Okay we get it Raph." I said and awkwardly laughed. My phone rang and I picked it up

'Hello?'

'Hey, the dojo is closed for the week so you  wont be able to teach the kids.'

'Yeah, don't worry its totally fine.'

'Thanks for understanding, bye.'

I hung up and had a smile on my face no work or school for a week!?!? I wouldn't be surprised if I started jumping off the walls!  I walked to the living room and jumped on the couch and turned on the TV. I surfed the channels to find nothing good on. "OH MY GOD!!!!" I quickly turned my head and saw no one. "OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!" I heard again and this time I got up and walked around.

Karai ran out of my room with a confused face "What's going on!?!?!" I shrugged and then Mikey ran out of the room with huge smile "DUDES!!!!" He yelled "What! Mikey! Is everything okay??!?" He gave me a confused look and went on "I JUST FOUND OUT THAT THERES AN APP ON YOUR PHONE THAT YOU CAN ORDER PIZZA ON!!!!! YOU DONT HAVE TO CALL!!!!!! BEST DAY EVER!!!"

A/N: Sorry for the long wait.....and short chapter. I went through four ideas and wrote them all down! I have so many drafts then I just randomly came up with this and almost deleted it too. Anyways have an AMAZING DAY or night...