Back To School

A/N: Hope you enjoy

A few days after the last chapter....

No One's P.O.V.

They were sitting in their desks. The Hamato boys (And Karai) all had the first class together. They were currently the only students in the room. "Leo?" Karai asked waving her hand in-front of his face. He was zoned out. "Your not going to get him out of his trance Karai." Raph sighed.

"Yeah I can." She said rolling her eyes. She walked closer to him and sat in his lap still not snapping him out of his trance. She smiled and brought her mouth closer to his. She kissed him and then stuck her tounge in his mouth finally snapping him out of his trance.

To no one's suprise he kissed back he wrapped his arms around her and went farther into the kiss. She pulled away and stood up "Told you I could do it Raph." She said and then turned back to Leo and winked at him.

Karai took her seat next to Leo and more and more kids started to come in the room. "Okay class so today-"

BANG

After that everyone froze. "What was that?" Clark asked ( a random kid) "Just a noise." The teacher said calmly and then it happened again. "Teachers lock your doors and windows we have a break in." The principle ordered through the speakers. Everyone was panicking well except for the Hamato boys and Karai they were perfectly fine and calm.

That was until someone started to run into the classroom door that's when Mikey and Donnie lost it. "First day and there's already a break in!" Mikey yelled running around like a maniac.  "Open the door!" The man yelled even the teacher was scared.

"Open the door NOW!!" The man yelled running into it harder. The door started to break. It finally broke and the rest of the students went insane a few tried to jump out the window, but what got Raph Leo and Karai scared was that this guy was a part of the foot.

"The names Xever." He laughed and started playing with the knives he had. Leo cursed under his breath. "What do you want?" Clark shrieked like a little girl. "'m not going to hurt any of you... unless I have to." he threatened. "Now everyone sit down!" he ordered and everyone did so.

"May I please look at the attendance list?" Xever asked and the teacher handed it to him. "Ahh so their are Hamato's in here. Oh! Look Karai's in here too." he laughed.

"Leo! Leo! LEO!!!"

Leonardo snapped out of his trance....once again. "You okay?" Karai asked still sitting on his lap and not moving no matter how many people were coming into the room. "Karai Oroku please get off of Leonardo's lap." The teacher said and she did so not one bit embarrassed.

Time Skip to lunch...

After lunch was free class. Leo was I a little trance again! Karai groaned and walked over to him. She leaned in to kiss his but Raph stopped her "I know how to snap him out of it." Raph said and Kara rolled her eyes "What?" she asked "Stick your hand in his pants." he said as if t was simple.

"What! No that would be violating something that shouldn't be violated!" she said and Raph laughed "You violate each others mouths all the time!" he said which made Karai blush. "Don't tell me you haven't thought about it."  Raph said and Karai blushed harder "I knew it!" he exclaimed.

"Raph stop.." she ordered and walked closer to Leo. "I'm going to snap him out of his trance and I'm NOT doing it your way." She said in a disgusted tone. Instead of kissing him like everyone thought she would do she slapped him across the face and ordered him to come back to the real world.

"OWWW! Why did you do that!" He yelled holding his cheek. "Awww did Weo get his perfect face messed up?" Karai asked and Leo pouted. "Can you kiss it Rai-Rai?" he said still pouting. Karai laughed and gave his cheek a quick kiss.

"You guys want to make me barf." Raph complained "Really?" Mona asked walked up to them. "I said them, not us." he said with a nervous smile. "Dudes!!!" Mikey yelled and ran to our table. "What?!?!" Leo asked worried.

"Who's she?" he asked pointing to Shinigami who was at the other side of the table. "That's my friend Shinigami." Karai said which caught Shinigami's attention and she turned around and saw them.

She extended her hand to Mikey who quickly caught it and shook it "I'm Michelangelo, Angelo's my middle name." He said with a smile. Shinigami just laughed "Your funny." she complimented and Mikey smiled larger "She likes me!" he whisper yelled into Leo's ear. 

"Mikey!" Donatello yelled across the room "Heh I gotta go and help my brother, yeah I'm kinda his savior." Mikey said and ran to Donnie. "He's cute." Shini said and turned back around. "Shinigami and Michelangelo sitting in a tree K.I.S.S.I.N.G.-" Raph started but was cut off by being punched by Shinigami.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wait so your telling me that you can bang Karai every night and refuse? You just refused something that half the guys in this school would do in a heartbeat!" Blaze said to Leonardo. "I never said that." Leo groaned. "Yeah but I bet you can and she wouldn't stop but she would stop all those other guys!" One of Blaze's friends said.

"I hate this class." Leo muttered under his breath. It was true he did. Karai wasn't in this class and to make it even worse, Blaze sits next to him talking about Karai. To look on the bright side though it WAS the last class of the day.

10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1....RIIIINNNNGGGG

Everyone got up and ran out of the classroom and strait out the door. At least that's what Leonardo thought.....

Mikey's P.O.V.

"Haha look no siblings to protect you two." Frost said and pushed me against the wall while a friend of his did the same to Dee. "Now your lucky that your related to Leo and Raph or we'd have already beaten you up more than we already have." Frost laughed. You see Leo and Raph are always confused on why we don't use our martial arts skills to defend ourselves, but the truth is I don't want to seem like the bully and last time when we defended ourselves we got n detention and everyone stayed away from us for a few months thinking we would hurt them.

"Mikey! Donnie!" Yes! It was Raph! Frost cursed at himself and he started to let me go but Raph caught him first and held him up by the collar of his shirt. "Of course your related to Blaze." he laughed.

No One's P.O.V.

Raphael threw Frost on the ground and moved to his friend who was trying to run but was caught by Raph. He threw him at the wall. "C'mon you two we have to go home." Raph said casually as if nothing happened.