Monday

A/N: I'm not planning on this chapter being to long.....so yeah

Leo's P.O.V.

I yawned and turned planning on seeing Karai, but she wasn't there and I instantly remembered why. I sighed and changed into a plain blue T-Shirt with cargo shorts. I walked out of my room and saw Raph wearing a Black T-shirt with jeans. Mikey wearing jeans and a red shirt with black bold letters that say 'There is magic in the air and it's called Wifi.' I remember when he begged me to get it at the store a few weeks ago. Donnie then came out with a purple button up shirt on and jeans. Donnie and Mikey stopped and had to take a different way to get to their school.

The rest of the walk was silent and once we got to school I got all the stuff I needed and went to class. I sat down and Shinigami went to her seat but noticed that Karai wasn't next to her. "Where's Karai?" she asked me, I turned my head but hesitated to answer "The h-hospital." I finally said. "What! You better not have done any thing to her!" Shini yelled at me which caused a few people to tare at us. "I didn't do anything to her, I swear!" "Then what happened?" she asked and I explained it to her.

Blaze went up to us "I heard Karai's in the hospital." He said and I just nodded. "I also heard why." he started "I'm going to visit her after school also." He said with a smile "Yeah, she'll be thrilled." Shinigami said sarcastically. Blaze just rolled his eyes and sat down.

Time skip to after school.....

"Raph, you have to pick up Donnie and Mikey today. I'm going to the hospital and visit Karai." I told him. He just nodded and went on his way. "I'm going too" Shinigami stated. I knew there was no use of fighting so I agreed and we went to the hospital.

The doctor led us to Karai's room and she had a smile on her face. "Hey Leo." She said happily as I walked over to her. Shinigami walked I and her smile grew even bigger and they shared a hug (Shinigami was careful though) "Leonardo Hamato, correct?" I turned around and saw the doctor. "Yeah, that's me." I replied he walked towards me "Karai can be taken home tomorrow at 3:00 P.M." he told me and left the room. Karai cheered "Are you going to get me at 3:00?" she asked. School doesn't end until 4:30. I sighed "Yes" I said "Thank you so much Leo! I cant take it in this place anymore!" she said in joy and I just smiled

A little bit later....

We left the hospital and it was silent "How are you going to pick her up at 3:00?" Shinigami asked breaking the silence. "I'll find a way...I hope." I replied "You better." She said as she took a turn to get to her house. I sighed and kept walking.

Time Skip to next day....

I woke up and not gonna lie I didn't feel so good. I looked at my clock it was 5:00 A.M. my alarm goes off in an hour. I got up and wearily walked down the stairs. I took out the thermometer and checked my temperature 108.4?!?!? I rubbed my eyes to see if I was looking at it correctly. Donnie came in, he was already dressed in a purple shirt and jeans. "You okay Leo?" he asked "what do you have there?" he asked and then looked at it "108.4! Leo you need to go to bed now!" he demanded and pushed me toward my room. I yawned and nodded. I knew there was no point in fighting so I went to my room and tried to fall asleep.

Time Skip to when he wakes up....

I woke up and looked at my clock, it was 9:00 A.M. I got up but stayed in what I slept in which was blue sweatpants and a white tank-top. I saw a not on the counter that said ' I made Raph call the school and tell them you were sick. -Donnie' I smiled and went to check my temperature it was 100.3 not as bad as it was, but still pretty high. I took out my phone and noticed that Karai texted me, it said 'Have a good day cant wait until I'm out of here.' I smiled and then walked to the living room. I turned on the TV to see what was on then I heard 'Space Heroes Marathon.' which caught my attention. I stayed on the channel and set an alarm on my phone for 2:30 so I can go and get Karai.

Time skip to 2:30....

My alarm went off and I quickly got dressed into jeans and a blue T-shirt with Japanese symbols on it. I quickly combed my hair and got into my car and drove to the hospital. Once I got there it was 2:57. I ran into the hospital and went to her room and got there at 2:59. "Your early." she said "One sec." I replied and went out the door. I looked at my phone and waited until 3:00 once it was I went back in and she laughed. The doctor came in with a wheelchair. "Since she has a broken arm also and cant use crutches for awhile she'll have to use this." He stated and I nodded and helped Karai into it.

"How did you et out of school?" She asked as I helped her get into the car. "I had a fever this morning so I called in sick." I replied as I put the wheelchair in the trunk. I got into the drivers seat "Really?" she asked as she put her had (with her good arm) and touched my forehead "It doesn't feel so hot. "When I woke up it was around 108 I'm pretty sure." she mouthed an 'Oh' and I started driving toward the house.

"How are you feeling?" I asked "Pretty good actually." she replied. Once we got home I went to get the wheel chair and I helped her in. and I rolled her into the house. "Oooh Space Heroes." She said and I smiled "Wanna watch the rest of the marathon?" "I'd be honored Captain." she replied and I picked her up and carried her to the couch and we watched Space Heroes together. "I love you." I told her and then kissed her on the cheek. "I love you more." She replied with a smirk on her face.

And we fought about it until my brothers got home...

A/N: Leo's lucky Karai wasn't being stubborn about having him to push her around (Literally) As always HAVE AN AMAZING DAY or in my case night.