They Found Out

A/N: So I go back to school on Wednesday I have strep so I'm planning on updating a bit more tomorrow.

No One's P.O.V.

"So finally done with shopping?" Karai asked "Yeah Mikey was complaining the entire time though." Leo replied and Karai nodded. "Did you know Oroku Saki is in the city?" the women on the news said "Yeah he arrived here today because his building 'Saki Industries' is finished." The man next to her stated. "I heard he came here to find his daughter." The women said and the man nodded.

"He's insane." Karai muttered and turned off the TV. "I mean what's he supposed to do just let you go?" Leonardo asked. "I mean yeah! He said it himself 'go ahead leave I don't care about you I never have.'" she said imitating him. Leo shrugged "It's normal for a dad to worry." he said "Not this one!" Karai argued.

"Let's just hope you're not like him when we have kids one day." Leo muttered Karai started blushing "W-what did you say?" she asked "Oh! Nothing." He said starting to blush. "Where's Venus?" Karai asked trying to change the conversation. They then started to hear barking in the dojo and rushed into it.

"Venus! What are you doing?!?" Leo cried and grabbed his dog. "What's this?" Karai asked as she grabbed a small notebook. "Huh." Leo said as he set Venus down and grabbed it. "It's Sensei's old journal. He never wanted us to read it." he said and opened it up and he and Karai started to read it...

Today we lost Tang Shen my children and I are lost without her. The police don't know what caused the fire but I do. I cannot tell them they wouldn't believe me a crazy old man who teaches martial arts for a living. Even if they did believe me then I would be assassinated by someone in his army, maybe even one of my children could be killed. I'm not planning on telling my children any time soon who this man is, but one day they will find this and they will read it, the man is....Oroku Saki.

They both gasped at the new discovery "N-No." Leo muttered "My father was many things a killer isn't one of them." Karai stated. "I don't think he came here for his building.........I think he came here to kill us." Leo said.

Meanwhile....

Raphael was very popular and was invited to EVERY party....well except for one's extremely unpopular people throw. Actually he was currently at a party. He couldn't lie he wasn't a drinker and as many people try an make him drink or smoke he won't and they know not to ask him more than once or he'll pound you but this person didn't know that....

"C'mon Raphael just try it!" Blaze pleaded he was drunk "Don't call me by my full name Blaze." Raph said and Blaze put his hands up "Just try it dude!" He pleaded again and Raph groaned "I'm not your dude and I'm not drinking that!" Raph stated and pushed Blaze away. "Just one sip!" He said and Raph walked towards him inches away from his face and in a blink of an eye he punched Blaze.

Square in the face "OWWWW" Blaze cried Raph pulled out his phone he received a text from Leo: You need to get home NOW. Raph did he ran like the win.

Meanwhile....

"Haha!" Michelangelo cried as he did once again a trick. "Dude! How do you make these look so easy?" his best friend Shawn asked. "Years and years of practice bro." He answered Shawn nodded. "So schools starting soon." He said and Mikey stopped his skateboard. "Don't remind me I DONT want to start high school." he groaned. His phone rang and he pulled out it was Leo: You need to get home NOW. So he said bye to Shawn and rode to their house.

Mean While.......

Donatello was pulling it off with April...at least he thinks so. "So, you have EVERYTHING you need for school aready?!?!" she asked a little nervous. "Yeah all ready." He laughed and then they looked at each other in the eyes. They moved closer their faces inches away from each others.

BUZZ-BUZZ-

They both pulled away blushing and Donnie took out his phone he got a text from Leo: You need to get home NOW. "Bye April." He said still blushing and ran out of her apartment and to his house.

Time Skip....

"So why did you call us all here?" Raph asked impaitently. "This is aout Oroku Saki." Leonardo said "So what? He's just an old crazy rich man who abused your girlfriend." Mikey said cheerfuly "No, Oroku Saki was the one that caused the fir that killed mom!" Leo blurted out man he really needs to work on that.

Raphs eyes were wide he was having a flashback and breathing heavily. "No." he muttered\

FlashBack in Raphs P.O.V.

Leo didnt see what I saw that day. It was horrible as I was running out of the house I looked back and saw a man with gaunlets on his hands. He attacked mom with them I saw so much blood I saw father yelling at the man and they began to fight. I had nightmares about it for about a year yelling about how the man would come and kill me.

End of Flashback

A/N: I know it's short but I had to post something in this story. I just wanted to say THANK YOU again I almost have 100 votes!!!! SO CLOSE!!!!