Crash

A/N: This Chapter contains a death and some blood (I wont go into detail with that though) so if you're uncomfortable with that then please skip this chapter (There isn't much in it though)

Raph's P.O.V.

I yawned and opened my eyes to see my ceiling I then looked at my alarm ITS 10 O'CLOCK!!!! Without hesitation I jumped out of bed and put on a black T-shirt with a red motorcycle on it and red basketball shorts with black lines on the sides. I ran down stairs only to see my family calmly eating breakfast with there pajamas still on. "Guys! Were late for school get dressed!" I yelled at them. They jus stared at me like I was talking to them in a whole different language. "What?" I snapped Don then said "There was a gas leak at the school we don't have any for two days." "So four day weekend?" I asked with a smile. Then Don nodded. "WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME!"

"Raphael" Master Splinter called as he walked out of the dojo "Yes Sensai?" I asked "Since you were late you shall help me run some arands." (To lazy to spell that correctly) "Hai Sensai" I sighed not wanting to start a fight right now. We walked to the car and Sensai got in the drivers seat as I got I shotgun. We began driving to the super market then I noticed something. This guy whos drunk driving is speeding behind us! "Sensai!" I yelled he didn't have enough to look back and we were hit, as we were hit mt door broke off and Sensai unbuckled me and pushed me out of the car. I tumbled down the road and bumped into the curb I looked around and saw that I was covered in blood my arm hurt really bad and blood was gushing out of it I could see the bone and winced. I looked for the car and saw it crashed into the lamppost "Sensai!" I yelled then darkness started to consume me I tried to fight and stay awake but it was no use it then won...

Leo's P.O.V.

Karai and I were snuggling on the couch watching a movie trying not to kiss because Mikey would gag crazily whenever we did. I heard the house phone ring and said "I'll get it" I then picked it up and heard this

'Who is this?' it was a very distressed voice was it serious?

'Leonardo why?"

'Is you're father Hamato Yoshi and brother Hamato Raphael?' Okay know I really wanted to know what was going on.

'Yes. Why? What happened?' I had so many questions.

'They got into a car crash..' After I heard that I spaced out not listening to what else he said all I heard was what hospital they were at hung up the phone and said "Guys come on follow me." There was a hint of stress I my voice and they went outside without question I called a taxi and told them to go to the hospital. Mikey couldn't help but ask "Leo, what's going on?" I was shaking how can I tell them that there father and brother just got into a car crash? I wasn't thinking and just blurted it out "Dad and Raph got in a car crash!" I face palmed did I seriously just blurt it out?!?!? I just heard gasps. I ran my hand through my hair as I felt Karai's arm go around me "It's going to be okay." she whispered into my ear and kissed me on the cheek.

Once we got to the hospital and got there room number I ran as fast as I could to the nearest elevator I then got impatient with the elevator and dashed up the stairs as fast as I could when I got upstairs I say my brothers (Other then Raph) and Karai walk out of the elevator I then dashed to the room number they gave us and barged in to see a doctor waiting. "You're Leonardo Hamato correct?" I just nodded looking anxious. "Don't worry you're brother is fine, he has a broken arm and a gash on his leg and a few cuts and bruises other than that he's perfectly fine." I looked at my brother laying there unconscious, the doctor wasn't lying I gave a sigh of relief then thought What about my dad? I looked over to his bed to see a blanket over him? No! I thought It can't be! I ran over to my dads bed the doctor then came over looking worried and said "I'm so sorry...." my eyes widened as I felt a arm wrap around me(Karai's) I looked over and saw Donnie comforting Mikey even though he was crying to. "he's gone.." The doctor stated sadly I then heard him leave the room, I was on the edge of tears But I cant cry I'm the big brother I need to stay strong for them no matter what- Ahh screw it I thought and soon broke into a sob and I felt Karai's grip on me get tighter and then resting her head on my shoulder. "It's okay" she whispers "Just let it all out." And I did I cried until I couldn't cry anymore.

A/N: I'm sorry I'm so sorry I don't know why I had to kill him I just did! I didn't update yesterday because I went to visit my sister and left my laptop at home. Again I"M SORRY DONT KILL MEH!!!!!