Coming Back

A/N: Have an amazing day hope you like this chapter!

                              Leo PO.V.

I woke up to find Karai wasn't there I took out my phone and smiled 'I did record you snoring last night'  I thought. I then yawned  and got out of bed and the next thing I saw was  a family picture. With Me Mikey Donnie...Raph... and Sensai. I was on the edge of tears again. Wait.  Doesn't Raph come home today! I pulled out my phone and checked the date 'He Does!'  'How could I have forgotten?'  'Wait Mikey had the idea to do all that stuff was it all his idea so we could get  our minds of  Raph and Sensai?'     I thought with  a smile. I went over to my dresser getting changed as fast as I could into a plain whit T-shirt with an unbuttoned blue button up on over it and blue jeans. I ran down stairs and saw Karai wearing a plain black T-shirt and blue jeans in the kitchen making breakfast an then I saw Mikey who was wearing the same thing he did yesterday and Donnie who was wearing a whit T-Shirt that said Science!!!   with black baseketball shorts. I went to the kitchen and gave Karai a quick kiss. "Hey Rai-Rai, guess what?" I asked with a smirk on my face. "Yeah?" she asked putting down a plate full of pancakes on the table and facing me. "I recorded you snoring." "You did not!" she yelled at me and I laughed and took out my phone and showed her the video. "Has to be edited." she stated "It's not" I said with a smile wanting to see what she'll say next. "Well not pancakes for you." she said and called over Mikey and Donnie for breakfast. I rolled my eyes and reached for on only for my hand to be smacked away from Karai. "But Rai-Rai." I said pouting "Fine! But only one and just because you are adorable." she said I cried out a yes in victory and grabbed a pancake. I would be totally fine if she said I could only have a half I mean there huge   and amazing! "Hey guys are when are we picking up Raph from the hospital?" Mikey asked " The doctor called and said we can pick him up at 12:00." Karai said. We heard a knock at the door and I ran over saying "I'll get it!" I opened it to see April. "Hey Leo, can I uh come in?" she asked "Yeah of course" I said moving out of the way."

"So why you hear April?" Mikey sked while Donnie was over in the kitchen trying not to faint. "I just wanted to tell you guys that this girl in highchool named Leah is having a pool party and everyone at the highschool is invited." she said "But how do you know your in middle school with Mikey and Donnie." Karai said "Oh her sister invited everyone in middle school for it." She said and Mikey and Donnie cheered. I looked at the clock 11:45 we better get going.."Thanks for telling us April but we need to go pick up Raph." I said "Oh I heard about that on the news but I didn't want to say anything." She said with a small smile "I'm really sorry about your dad guys." I was on the edge of tears every time I think about it. "Thanks April but we have to go get Raph wanna come?" Karai asked April nodded and we all got in my car tears were forming and Karai stated that she'll drive. I just nodded and got in shotgun. Mikey got in the middle while Donnie and April got in the sides.

                                                     Karai's P.O.V.

I feel so bad for Leo but he'l be okay....I hope. I just drove and the whole ride was silent exept for Leo quietly crying which only I could hear. When we got there I had to force Leo to wait for the elevator. When we got to the room I saw Raph waiting for us. He had a hard cast on his arm that was the color red and a few bandages here and there. The doctor came in and Leo signed all this stuff and we all walked out and the guys and April just kept on asking him if he was okay and everything. I would've too but I'd rather not be punched. "So hen can I take this stupid thing off?" Raph asked "In a few weeks." Leo said "Great!" April yelled  "You can make it to the pool party by the time your cast is off!" I rolled my eyes. When we got to the parking lot April called a taxi since there wasn't enough room in the car. We got home and Leo immedietly told Raph to go to his room and rest and much o Raph's dismay he went to his room. "I need to go to the super market I'll be back soon." Leo said "I'll watch your brothers just go and do what you need to do." I said we shared  a kiss "Your the best Rai-Rai." he said and ran out the door. I went over to the living room and sat down on the couch. "What do you guys want for lunch?" I asked "PIZZA!!!" Mikey yelled "Uh okay Donnie you okay with Pizza?" I asked turning my head to Don "Yeah, that'd be great thanks Karai." I just nodded he seemed pretty zoned out. Probably thinking about that girl April. I ordered some pizza that was supposed to come in 10 minutes. I then got a call it was from Aunt Sally.

'Hello' I awnsered

'Karai sweetie I am so so so so so sorry I'm not going to be able to come back for  awhile' What? what did she mean?

'Are you okay? Why not?'

'Buisness theres so much some workers didn't go on the trip and I have to do there work theres just so much I'll be back a few weeks late.' I sighed in relief I thought she got hurt!

'Okay, but if anything happens you'll tell me right?' I asked

'Yes of course sweetie.' we said our goodbyes and hung up. I heard a nock at the door and ran to get it of course, it was the pizza guy I payed him and took the pizza. "Pizza!!!!!!!!" I heard Mikey yell running in the room Donnie soon followed as well and they helped themselves I went up to Raph's room to check on him, he was sleeping. I quietly closed the door an went downstairs and grabbed a few slices of pizza. A few hours later of us watching movies Leo came home I went over to him "Did everything go well?" I asked he nodded and kissed my forehead. "I was thinking that me, you, and Raph should get jobs." I said "Well when Raph's arm heals he can." Leo turned his head and said "I was thinking of getting a job at the dojo" "That's an amazing idea!" I heard Mikey yell at the TV and Donnie shushed him. "It is a good idea Leo." I told him and then kissed him on the cheek. "Do you guys ever stop kissing!?!??!" I heard Mikey yell "No they don't" Donnie said in return. Me and Leo just laughed and went to the couch and started cuddling while watching the movie 'Good thing he doesn't yell at us for cuddling' I thought

A/N: I am thinking of posting the next chapter today it's going to be about them at the pool party. I'm not planning on putting Shredder in this story any time soon because I want this story to be a little different then other tmnt human au's but I might add him later on.