A chapter name

A/N: Why does it take so long to come up with ideas!?!! That's the only thing I want to know

Leo's P.O.V.

Shopping....yay. "Why couldn't have Shinigami or April come with you?" I asked she looked at me and rolled her eyes "Shinigami is visiting her aunt in Japan and April is at her farmhouse." She replied "Okay, I get that but why do I have to come?" She groaned "Because I cant just go alone!" She answered.

We were in this makeup place, I didn't think Karai would be the one to be into this stuff, she looks beautiful with and without makeup, even though I'm the only one who she's comfortable to be around without makeup on. I'm pretty sure half of the things we've bought are makeup "Karai, is this all we came for?" I asked she didn't reply she was to into this shopping trip.

We finally got out of one makeup section of the mall. We walked by a bunch of other kids trying to do backflips and failing miserably I couldn't help but laugh, and soon enough Karai did too. They looked up at us and blushed. They awkwardly just walked away.

Karai quickly dashed into another section of the mall, I groaned and followed her and to my surprise it wasn't makeup. It was actually a weapons store. I never thought they'd have that in malls. They do need to see a permit for it though, which I always take with me. Karai was looking at a specific tonto, it had two dragons carved into the metal looking towards each other. With a piece of jade on one side of the handle and ruby on the other.

She picked it up and looked at it in awe, I had to admit it looked a lot better in person it was extremely sharp and shiny. She instantly wanted to buy it. "Leo! Please?!?!" She pouted I groaned "If you didn't buy that much makeup then you might have enough money." I got out my wallet and gave her my credit card and a smile grew on her face and tackled me into a hug.

She went to buy it and happily came back and handed me my card. I sighed and we walked out of the store "Can we go home now?!?!?!" she turned to me "You sound like a five year old." She laughed we started to walked out of the building and once we got out I got down to the ground and kissed it "FREE AT LAST!!!!" I screamed and got up to run to the car.

Karai almost fell on the ground laughing, once she got to the car and climbed into shotgun she jokingly punched me in the arm "You better wash your mouth before kissing me." She demanded, and I grinned evilly/

No Ones P.O.V.

Leo grabbed her by the shirt and smashed their lips together she had a disgusted look on her face "You just kissed the ground! You're disgusting!" Leo just laughed and then started driving. Karai still had a disgusted look on her face until they got home. Then it turned into a shocked one.

Leo's P.O.V.

I got out of the car curious on why Karai looked shocked. Then it hit me, it was the cops....and they have my mom.

"What are you doing!?!?" Raph yelled running out of the house shirtless and zipping up his pants (He clearly just got out of bed and noticed this.) he had a plain red t-shirt in one hand and quickly put it on. Mikey was riding his skateboard and then went up to our front yard. Donnie soon enough came out the door.

"This woman was found using and selling drugs." One of the men said and shoved her in the back of the car. "M-Mom?" Mikey choked out while the rest of us were speechless. "She's not your mom kid, her names actually (Billy Bob Joe) Mia Yang." (Dang it, I'll get it next time) We all were shocked, she faked being our mom?!?!?! "Yeah, she's also being arrested 'cause of fake ID" The other one said while getting into the car. "We got all the drugs out don't worry, ol' Duke here found 'em all." The first one said while the dog got into the car.

Time Skip....

They drove off, and we all went into the house still shocked at what just happened. "Guess were back where it all started." Mikey said while plopping onto the couch. "Why is life so hard!" Karai groaned and sat down in a chair at the kitchen table. Donnie had a bit of a sad expression on his face "I don't remember mom when we were younger I've always just seen her in that one picture." Mikey nodded, he doesn't remember either, he and Donnie were twins (Idk anymore) Mikey was just considered youngest because he was born three minutes afterward.

Raph's face showed no emotion, he just walked into his room he left the door open and sat on his bed. He picked up a picture frame and threw it out of his door and it landed on a wall, making it brake. I walked over to pick it up and it was a photo we all took when we found out that our 'Mom' was alive.

I dropped the picture, not caring about the broken glass on the floor. Mikey and Don both ran up to me and gave me a bear hug, Donnie pulled away and walked into his lab (Deals with his stress) and Mikey was still clinging onto me like his life depended on it. He started crying into the crook of my neck then finally looked up to me. "L-Leo?" He whimpered "Yeah?" I asked

"Y-You won't l-leave me w-will you?" He asked crying a it harder. "N-No, I wont leave you I promise." I assured him.

Time Skip to the next day....

Karai and I were cuddling on the couch watching a movie. I got up and kissed her on the forehead, she finally fell asleep she didn't get any last night she was to busy helping me and my brothers out. I picked her up bridal style and took her to our room and set her on the bed. "I love you Karai." I said and kissed her on the cheek before leaving the room.

"So, how's Leorai?" I turned and saw Mikey "Leorai? What's that?" I asked letting out a small laugh. "Are you serious?!? Leorai is you two, like your ship name or-wait what did Donnie call it?" He ran into Don's lab and I quickly ran out the door before any of my other brothers could get me.

I quickly ran down the street but was pinned to the wall. "Who are you??!?!?" I yelled and the guy just laughed. "Names Slash."

A/N: Yeah, gotta love those cliffhangers! Hope you enjoyed and thank you for the continued support for this story!!!! And as always HAVE AN AMAZING DAY!!!!